FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

This is from page 30 :smile:lol Yes I'm bored) but man! What is this dish typically called and in what type of restaurants can I cop??

Been a while since I posted. Back home for good in the PI and been lazy posting food pics until now. So excuse the long a** post
laugh.gif

Ramen's a big thing right now here and one of the top Ramen spots happens to be near my area.

One of their regular items is the soupless ramen Shoyu Mase Soba. Tried it and it was ok.

I was told they have off the menu items and been trying all of them for the past few weeks.

First is the Super Chasu Ramen

The rarest one is the Ebi Tonkotsu. They only prepare 5 bowls / week and serve it on Mondays only. It was meh. All hype.

My personal favorite is the Bonito Tonkotsu. Noodles and broth are served separately and it comes along with a lemon dip. Dip your noddles on the broth and lemon dip and youre good! 
pimp.gif

Steak at this really nice secluded spot in Tagaytay.

Bad Bird's 2-piece chicken, with dirty rice, kimchi coleslaw and corn.

Tim Ho Wan from HK opened last year here and their pork buns are on point!

Lastly, baby bro bought Cotija Cheese from his US Trip.

So I made this:

Jesus :lol:

I don't know if this Chivas guy still posts in this thread but I'm on page 91 now (Yes I read about 40 pages since my last post :lol:) and this guy has NO DAMBS about his eating style and drinking! :rofl: Constant high quality food and drinking ERRDAY! :lol:

Back
Top Bottom