FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

Damn, they featured Franklin's in the movie Chef. I NEED to try this joint!
Yeah, it's gone quite popular in the last few years. However, because of that, you pretty much gotta wait in line for a couple of hours, which is kinda annoying. 

more foods in Hong Kong

die gah lock aka Cafe de Coral, probably one of the things I remain most about my brief time spent in HK during my childhood (I went to international school there for 6 months.)

Shanghai foods, my pops side of the fam is from there and my taste buds always had gravitated towards that type of foods >most chinese foods.

Last edited:
Nicks on 2nd in Belmont Shore, Long Beach, CA

Center-cut Filet Mignon & Loaded Baked Potato.

Last edited:
more foods in Hong Kong

die gah lock aka Cafe de Coral, probably one of the things I remain most about my brief time spent in HK during my childhood (I went to international school there for 6 months.)

Shanghai foods, my pops side of the fam is from there and my taste buds always had gravitated towards that type of foods >most chinese foods.

u shid describe them, whats that gren pesto lookng thing

the verde pesto thing is kinda like a creamed spinich/potato dish. it was not bad

from top to bottom,

some sort of pork chop, spaghetti with dope sauce on a sizzling plate with the requisite asian weiner.

chicken of some sort

said green pesto looking dish

soy sauce type of goose... not duck. It was a little different than duck but still pretty good

some sort of stewed fish with potato starch looking noodles. Fish wasn't for me, but the rest of the stew was on point

bamboo shoots and asian mushrooms

I don't really remember what it was, but I think it was a big *** pork knuckle or possible some other part of the pig.

the verde pesto thing is kinda like a creamed spinich/potato dish. it was not bad

from top to bottom,

some sort of pork chop, spaghetti with dope sauce on a sizzling plate with the requisite asian weiner.

chicken of some sort

said green pesto looking dish

soy sauce type of goose... not duck. It was a little different than duck but still pretty good

some sort of stewed fish with potato starch looking noodles. Fish wasn't for me, but the rest of the stew was on point

bamboo shoots and asian mushrooms

I don't really remember what it was, but I think it was a big *** pork knuckle or possible some other part of the pig.
looks like some type of pig feet. lol.. 

Pumpkin and sage stuffed pasta
Peas and mushrooms
Garlic bread
Orange stewed chicken

Basic. Saw a video on FB. Gave it a try.

Grands
Pepperoni
Mozerella
Marinara Sauce

Next time I will use a higher quality cheese

Heard nothing but good things about that place. I went on a Monday last time and they were closed. :x

The only bad thing is they close early.

I went to buy some tacos from a taco truck I never been to. Look how small these things are. Looks like a dumpling [emoji]128127[/emoji][emoji]128074[/emoji]

Back
Top Bottom