FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

more foods in Hong Kong

die gah lock aka Cafe de Coral, probably one of the things I remain most about my brief time spent in HK during my childhood (I went to international school there for 6 months.)

Shanghai foods, my pops side of the fam is from there and my taste buds always had gravitated towards that type of foods >most chinese foods.

qi6pdAN.png

And, Gordo's a passable neighborhood joint and all....but of all the SF taquerias you could have gone to, you picked that one? man what

Was in Vietnam 3 weeks for the New Year. Can't believe it but I'm tired of seafood. Some fried ravioli & meatballs

One of the best rotisserie chickens I've ever had at Chick N Coop in Daly City/Colma. Perfectly seasoned skin & juicy even the breast

Soy sauce pig intestines last night
dipped in more soy sauce & chilies. Vietnam pics will be uploaded later because it's on my phone & it's takes too long to upload I don't have a computer just an iPad.

Can one of you give me a PHO recipe. I spend so much money on it that I need to make my own
homemade pho isn't very trustworthy tbh.

Plus you need hours of time to watch the pot.

But I would give this a try.

I was actually just thinking about heading out to Sac for some pho is a few hours 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom