FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

Yeah, if someone said food in England sucked, that would mean they intentionally went out of their way to ignore all of the restaurants there to go eat eel and mash from some hole in the wall spot.

Yeah, if someone said food in England sucked, that would mean they intentionally went out of their way to ignore all of the restaurants there to go eat eel and mash from some hole in the wall spot.
Their “Chinese takeaway” looks to all be garbo if the TikTok feud was any indication.

Tiktok is not real life. You'll find good Chinese food in London. Hell, just outside Leicester square in the Soho area has a few good restaurants.
I know it’s not but I didn’t see not one good response video showing good Chinese food from over there

Decided to make Tortas at home tonight paired with 24hr salt water soaked hand cut fries (had them at a restaurant and best fries I’ve ever had)

Attachments

• IMG_2708.jpeg
    IMG_2708.jpeg
    418.3 KB · Views: 223
you taking a boat to catch the halibuts?
You got people out there or is this a trip you planned?
yes and it was scary af. weather got really windy. not what you wanna see when you are 20 miles out. super cold but we got about 35 lbs of halibut 🔥

and it’s a trip my brothers and i planned for fathers day
we got recommended a good fishing guide who has shown us all the ropes. beautiful place but more adventure than vacation. i’m exhausted and it’s only day 2 of 6

My fault, didn't notice the sign said xl. Really rare to see a spot be able to give a deal like that.
Definitely. It is a great deal. I'm sure they make good business off of that as it's a high traffic & residential area. What's even crazier is I recently learned through watching One Bite that there's a pizza joint in CT that only charges $12 for a pie- It's a 12" small pie & their large which is a 16" is $16. Pretty damn good prices & considering it got a 7.3 from Dave that's a pretty decent score for a 12 to 16 bucks pizza. It's on my list for my next trip to CT.

yes and it was scary af. weather got really windy. not what you wanna see when you are 20 miles out. super cold but we got about 35 lbs of halibut 🔥

and it’s a trip my brothers and i planned for fathers day
we got recommended a good fishing guide who has shown us all the ropes. beautiful place but more adventure than vacation. i’m exhausted and it’s only day 2 of 6

What do yall have planned for the rest of the trip?

lots of fishing really. tomorrow sockeye salmon. then we are going to revisit some of the same rivers to get more salmon. you are allowed 3 salmon a day .
then back to anchorage before we fly out and whale and glacier watching boat trip
Whale watching is dope

Got lucky and managed to get close footage of one of them showing/flipping their tail. Didn't see any orcas unfortunately

When I was a kid I was always wondering why a killer whale's eyes were white. 🤦🏻 It wasn’t until I went to Seaworld I saw they have tiny black eyes Lol.

Back
Top Bottom