FOOTLOCKER INC. EMPLOYEE APPRECIATION APRIL 24 AND 25TH.

Originally Posted by Chase Cheese

it is like a gift certificate(bonus) that a Footlocker/Footaction employees can earn.
How much are they worth? A "percentage off" or "money off" of a purchase?

Also, how are they earned? Through regular sales or personal insole/cleaner numbers?

Originally Posted by CIDMAN911

Can someone hook it up and give us the sku for the Griffeys?

NY is like deaded on these so we most likely gonna have to order...
Look a few pages back i posted it there...readin is fundamental
smile.gif
..no hate..just take the time..

The Champs Sports exclusions are:

White/White low and mid air forces
Multiple Offers..everythin else is a go..

Lebron III soldiers here i come..

anyone know if House of Hoops is takin a part in this EA?

Originally Posted by dmxgod

Lebron III soldiers here i come..

anyone know if House of Hoops is takin a part in this EA?
Same here, POP for me.

HOH was rumored ... but haven't heard anything concrete.
If so, madness, pure madness.
devil.gif

Originally Posted by bigsupa

AND IF THE YOU ARE GOING THRU A 3RD PARTY SOMETIMES UR KICKS MAY STILL COME TOO LIKE 30% MAYBE LESS SO LOOK FOR THE CHUBBY GIRLS AT THESE STORES AND SPIT G AT THEM AND BUY THEM AN ICE CREAM...YOU NEVER KNOW WHAT YOU'LL GET..SHOOT IT MAY GET YOU A SWOOSH...BUT I DONT THINK YOUR "G" IS AS STRONG AS MINE!
laugh.gif
Best thing I read all day - lol

Originally Posted by igotthatfire247

it is like a gift certificate(bonus) that a Footlocker/Footaction employees can earn.
How much are they worth? A "percentage off" or "money off" of a purchase?

Also, how are they earned? Through regular sales or personal insole/cleaner numbers?

they're worth $50 if i'm not mistaken. and they are earned if a customer writes a letter to your manager about awesome customer service and what not.but they can also be earned if the store gets 100% on the mystery shop.

^^^ or has a good audit, or a showcase.

there are alot of variables to get heroes /gold coin coupons. and yes they are for $50

Another one already? FL Inc. is definitely going through those audits with a microscope.

i need a hook up in the Miami, Fl area...i want some Jordan socks a fitted and maybe some Griffeys if I could find them.

From what I was told by 2 different D.M's today, it looks like the ONLY exclusion will be the ugly white/yellow AF1 that drops on sat.

Stock Locater can be used as long as the rules are followed.
Free shipping if order or total spent is over $50, if not there is a $5 fee.

Stock Locater can be used as long as the rules are followed.
Free shipping if order or total spent is over $50, if not there is a $5 fee.
That would make it too easy.
devil.gif

Originally Posted by solekollectah81

From what I was told by 2 different D.M's today, it looks like the ONLY exclusion will be the ugly white/yellow AF1 that drops on sat.

are you sure???? cuz last time, they had ALL force ones, all max 95s, them 3/14 fusions, some kobes, dunks hi or low (cant remember) and some house of hoopsstuff... i'm not discrediting you, but that just dont sound right for a regular employee appreciation. maybe for back to school or christmas...

so that would mean the hare 1s... and the hurache forces... and the fusion 9s... AND the dub zeros... are all a go?... i dont think that's gonna happen...especially since them fusions and dub zeros came out last weekend... but if it is.... i'm forgoing on payin this driving ticket to get into mycop-toh-maniac mode...

i'm goin into work tomorrow morning, so i'll come back and post all the exclusions...

PRETTY MUCH EVERYTHING IS A GO EXCEPT FOR THE FORCES . LAST TIME THIS HAPPEND WAS DEC!!! CANT WAIT KOBES AND LOOKING FOR THE ZOOM FLIGHT CLUB POP!

damn man I wanna get a job at footlocker just for the discounts...is it easy to get hired there???

Originally Posted by nikeairon

damn man I wanna get a job at footlocker just for the discounts...is it easy to get hired there???
surprisingly not its not a job that you just work for discount.. most stores make you work.. depending if they do good volume you have to havegood sales or else your booted off the team b/c of bad sales/mulitiples whatever insoles.. n if you work at a small store i doubt they will get you 4-5 hours aweek just for the discount.. coming from a former employee the work sucked but the discount was good. But my main reason to work there def. would not be forthe discounts..

Back
Top Bottom