FOOTLOCKER INC. EMPLOYEE APPRECIATION APRIL 24 AND 25TH.

i've worked in each level... super big... big... medium and small... and i believe the best size is the 1.5 million to 2.... that way, you can get yamoney, and still have the luxeries of chillin at work wen it gets slow... now...

back to these exclusions! is it just the whites or the white and yellows this weekend or ALL forces ...

Yo, i know its asking alot but would someone be able to cop a pair of griffeys tomorrow for me and ill pay on friday when i get paid?? PM if you can. again iknow its asking alot.

Was wondering if some of yall STOCK LOCATE during the sale??? And how u go about it.. My connect is actin up she did it b4 then was like nah i cant. LET MEKNOW NT. THANKS

AND OH YEA ITS A GO
glasses.gif
pimp.gif

yeah yu can stock locate... u can do ANYTHING... I REPEAT... ANYTHING that dont look like your shaming the company... there's an email that goes out theday before... if you follow the rules, there's no problems at all.... the only thing is whether the store manager feels like dealin with the auditor oncethey come around askin questions... only when stuff looks extra fishy when they have questions... like... if somebody did a bunch of employee transactionsthroughout the day while they are clocked in at work...

or if they have alot of cancells before sales... or if you were to do a stock locate and it had someone other than the employee's name on it... and eventhat aint all that big if its just a shoe or two...

just lil stuff like that draws attention... other than that, you can do whatever ya like, brosky... i have yet to hear about somebody gettin fired, and i beenw/ the company for 2 years strong in two completely different districts...

Might not need to go anywhere..just stock locate a buncha shoes..definitely those kobe playoffs and if anyone has the Lebron Soldier III POP sku please postit!!!

What can i tell her to convince her that she will not get in trouble. Can u let me know some of the rules so i can have an angle to go at her. Thanx... alsois the item number on the web site the same as sku????

no sir, them numbers aint the same... you can just call around... act like your from another store and say "i'm from this store, and i was tryin toget a sku number for my customer b/c they wanna stock locate this shoe and we dont have any in stock... what is it"... make sure you call a big store cuzthey will most likely have more selection than a smaller store.

but ultimately, if she is scared to do it, its gonna be hard convincing her... i have a hard time convincing employees about the loopholes in the system, and iactually work with them. in the end, you just need to work wit a cat that got some swag about slangin discounts.

she really cannot get in trouble for stock locating some shoes during employee appreciation, and i promise that to the fullest. everybody does it ALL THETIME... i stock located two packages, cool gray and black/purp spizikes, and a few six rings... there is nothin that looks fishy about a stock locate... itsjust like a sale, only instead of driving all the way to montana, they will deliver it to you...

can someone school me on what stock locating and getting the sku number is/does?

sku# is like the serial number for the shoe, and stock locator finds what store has that particular shoe and the size you want.

Hey looking for a hook-up, long term preferrably, in the NYC area. I listed below what I'm trying to get on this 50% off sale let me know I'm paypalready, but would prefer an in-store pickup. I will tip generously or I can hook you up with Airline Buddy Pass Tickets to fly stand-by. I've talked topeople through PM's, but nothing concrete as yet. If anyone can help me out with all, or some, of what I'm looking for I would greatly appreciate it,and hopefully we can work on some long term hook-up or whatever.

Anyone from the 34th Street Footlocker or who know someone there hook it up and I'll look out...

NYC area/ size 11.5/ call my cell because I'm not infront of the computer all day... (917) 417-2106...

Let Me Know!

1. A pair of Hyperdunks preferably these, but any regular colored pair would do I don't want no crazy color pair or a PE just something casual to playball in.
NHD001.jpg
NHD001-2.jpg
NHD001-3.jpg
NHD001-4.jpg
NHD001-1.jpg
NHD001-5.jpg

2. A pair of Goamdomes just like these to work in...
65031009_z.jpg

3. A pair of Nike Air Penny 3's...
04845002_z.jpg

4. The 8/15 Collezione Pagckage...

xl338151991.jpg

5. I'd also likemaybe some basketball shorts or socks too, but I would prefer for that to be in-store or I can show you online what I would be looking for...

Oh yeah also the Freshwater 95's too in 11.5

Let me know if I'm asking for too much and I'll just pick up the essentials
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by jaguarkicks

everything is a go except wht/maize forces so ya boy going all the to the 2k mark on this one lol

And then use my cashier's limit since all she where is heels. This 50 is finna be a holiday... Just copped the 11/12 package, hurache forces, and hare1s... Pics coming soon... LOL.

Back
Top Bottom