FOOTLOCKER INC. EMPLOYEE APPRECIATION APRIL 24 AND 25TH.

Scooped the black/red Am 2009s for $80 earlier, and a Nike T for $10.

Was gonna go in on those Zoom Flightclubs in white/black, but didnt pull the trigger. I may or may not go back for them.

are any of the footlocker inc. stores selling the mens air max 2009 volt/lime colorway? if so a sku would be greatly appreciated

Can anyone check if there are any windy's in their local footlocker/footaction/champs?
If so, pick me up a 7 5/8 of any hat that matches the b-grade 11's
favor 4 favor as always

Just returned something and got a 133.75 giftcard. Waiting to blow that or most of it tomorrow. Just need a solid connect in the ATL.

man I wish that volt cw am 2009 was at a footlocker....only tihng i really want right now...

Originally Posted by William Rivera 3

If so, pick me up a 7 5/8 of any hat that matches the b-grade 11's
roll.gif
@ b-grade 11's

The lebron solider 3 are on half at hoh in harlem got mine... unless you know some there they not messing with yall though. They are hot right now good luck

Anybody in Houston that can hook me up, will appreciate it plus definitely tipping, hit me up through PM or here, thanks

Originally Posted by SoleMan

Just returned something and got a 133.75 giftcard. Waiting to blow that or most of it tomorrow. Just need a solid connect in the ATL.

Someone can get fired for that. If you returned an item or items at full retail and then try to use the gift card with any type of discount, that associatewill be investigated and more than likely fired for discount abuse.

Originally Posted by Chase Cheese

Originally Posted by SoleMan

Someone can get fired for that. If you returned an item or items at full retail and then try to use the gift card with any type of discount, that associate will be investigated and more than likely fired for discount abuse.
Giftcards are NOT ALLOWED for employee purchases at all.

no exclusions means very busy day today. everything i got so far....

Jordan retro 1- black university blue canvas strap
- black white polka dots
- Hares
Jordan dub zeros white cement
Jordan 6 rings flint grey french blue
Jordan Jumpman pro black white
Jordan CP3 2 Mardi Gras
Jordan XX3 white black university blue
Jordan AF20 black stealths
Nike Air Griffey
Nike Lebron Soldier 3
Nike Kobe 4 -MLPS
-White Purple
Nike Air Max 2009 black red
a pair of jordan shorts,

and i got some new PEs coming by the end of the week.
dont believe me... check out my collection

Can someone please hook me up with the air max 2009 neons....

I'm going to asia this summer so I will def return the favor!!

[table][tr][td]William Rivera 3[/td] [td][/td] [td][/td] [td][/td] [/tr][tr][td]
Posted: 04/23/09 11:28 PM
[/td] [td]
you are doing well for yourself. You know some things FTW. Do you see dope Bulls fitteds on the 50%?
[/td] [/tr][/table]

yeah my store right now has a university blue and yellow hat with a white bill and a black and red hat with a white bill bulls fitted... need a SKU?

It actually started thursday and is through saturday. Already copped a CDP (3/20), Flint Grey 6 Rings and Wht Adidas SS (both for my girl), griffeys, Jordan2009 (my brother), Fresh Water 95's (homie) and I'm not done yet. Doin some more shopping friday.

Back
Top Bottom