Former Pentagon UFO official: 'We may not be alone'

Also, I don't subscribe to the knowledge that other life would take any form that we could even understand tbh

The interesting thing is that the idea of extraterrestrial existence has been shaped for the average person by the entertainment industry. When you think of "other life"...we subconsciously move RIGHT to the image of the "little green or grey man"...or something that we've SEEN from somewhere else.

colbert sent his "dna" into space...

81o4%2BgeQMHL._SL1500_.jpg

as much as i enjoyed Oblivion i dont think we are going to get invaded by one supercomputer :lol:

Im more for independence day type of invasion :pimp:

i was talking more about the clones of tom cruise that destroyed the world :lol:

like imagine if aliens just cloned people, and then spread the clones all over the earth

so when we see a celeb actin like mkultra its really an alien clone

invasion of the bodysnatchers type invasion from within

i was talking more about the clones of tom cruise that destroyed the world :lol:

like imagine if aliens just cloned people, and then spread the clones all over the earth

so when we see a celeb actin like mkultra its really an alien clone

invasion of the bodysnatchers type invasion from within

Oh I see :lol:

as much as i enjoyed Oblivion i dont think we are going to get invaded by one supercomputer :lol:

Im more for independence day type of invasion :pimp:

oh so you want to watch all our most powerful weapons rendered completely ineffective against a craft or fleet capable of withstanding interstellar space?

you want to be overcome with horror and amazement as they defeat our defenses with systems and technology that we can't even dream about?

you want to be totally subject to whatever aims the visitors may have, be it altruism, enslavement, or dinner?

you want to come at Goku with a knife?

we don't want none. the only shot we have is if Earth itself is harmful to them...like, contains an unknown space plague that we are immune to or something.

I've always been interested in the theory that there could be life forms that we cannot detect, that may not interact with our physical medium in the same way.

kinda the same way you don't feel the magnetism or WiFi all in the air.
This also is part of the reason why I say, "Why don't you believe they aren't here."

Our concept of existence is limited. We COULD be living in simultaneous realms while here on earth. What do we know? (Nothing).

Thats a whole other conversation.

There' 1 dimension..2...3..theoretically 4...5...100?

There could be things in those dimensions that can see us but because our brains are limited...we can visualize 3 dimensions...but 6..7...so on is harder and harder. Even a 4 dimensioal tessoract is confusing.

Some might even say there is a dimension that is thought.

Things can hear our thoughts.

Or what others may call "prayers".

There could be things in those dimensions that can see us but because our brains are limited...we can visualize 3 dimensions...but 6..7...so on is harder and harder. Even a 4 dimensioal tessoract is confusing.

one thing is for sure, we humans do not have a full and concrete picture of reality.

I'm not overly spiritual, but who has all the answers? I can dig it.

I don't think it is a different conversation at all.

For you to say, "I don't think they have ever been here." (First, what is HERE? Earth? The 3D Realm that we reside?) and then come and acknowledge the number of possible dimensions we have (many of them being on earth), doesn't add up.

Other physical beings in our dimension from a different place in the universe have never been here.

Thats the basics of my initial statement.

The more and more you want to delve into other dimensions and things like that the less basic it starts to be and more conversations root out.

I definitely think there is other life out there in the universe but I don' think they have been here.
I think they Know about here but remember our galaxy is relatively young.

Other physical beings in our dimension from a different place in the universe have never been here.

Thats the basics of my initial statement.

The more and more you want to delve into other dimensions and things like that the less basic it starts to be and more conversations root out.

I definitely think there is other life out there in the universe but I don' think they have been here.
I think they Know about here but remember our galaxy is relatively young.
All these monolyhtics structures, (the we cannot logically conclude how they were constructed) that alight with constellations and star groups in space, while lying on the pathways of electromagnetic energy fields on the earth. How sway? Were we smarter smarter then than now? prolly. twitter messed us up. But that smart?......

Cot damn pyramids being gigantic 100% natural electrical power grids pulling electricity out the ground with enough current to power the northern half of the WORLD b. Not brooklyn. HAlf the planet. All evidence points to that kinda madness. Then Tesla recreates the same deal in Long Island (on a much smaller scale). Free energy from the earth? FEDs know wassup, the jooxed his files.

Hell, maybe aliens were here. Broke down and had to gas up right quick and set up some things to g tfo before we start asking for autographs. Maybe they the white man and beam themselves from some other galaxy cus they wanted to escape oppression and enjoy the privileges of life. i believe the powers that be know the answer, they just want to keep up controlled/ docile. school teach us what they want us to learn, tv keep us entertained and pacified, no better than being a battery in the matrix.. every time, foget it. ima chill. ignore everything i just sed

All these monolyhtics structures, (the we cannot logically conclude how they were constructed) that alight with constellations and star groups in space, while lying on the pathways of electromagnetic energy fields on the earth. How sway? Were we smarter smarter then than now? prolly. twitter messed us up. But that smart?......
Can't discredit humans from that time period when there's so much lost to history. There are things the Greeks did that are extremely hard to replicate without computers. Chalking it up as aliens' assistance just because we have little knowledge of how they constructed it is a half-*** assessment in my opinion.

Back on topic, I think we might be a habitat to aliens of some sort if they exist which is why they're not interested in conflict with us let alone contact. I think they just observe and maybe do infield experiments. That's just my two cents.

Wasn't discrediting humanity's ingenuity, was just giving examples of how much is hidden and the wonder that comes with that.

If aliens do exist and are more advanced, then its all a matter of the degree to which they are advanced. If they are far superior to us in intellect and understanding, then sheeesh, they want no parts of us.

Wasn't discrediting humanity's ingenuity, was just giving examples of how much is hidden and the wonder that comes with that.

If aliens do exist and are more advanced, then its all a matter of the degree to which they are advanced. If they are far superior to us in intellect and understanding, then sheeesh, they want no parts of us.
I see. Yeah, if they can come from another star-system in a short time period, I'd guess they're way more advanced than us.

And if they travel through different dimensions and have a mastery of gravitational manipulation. Maybe the might us as a primitive species that's completely subservient to our environment whereas they control their surroundings freely. I remember I saw a documentary a while ago and this scientist was theorizing that they may always be around right under our noses, we just have no means of purposefully detecting their presence except when they reveal themselves on accident.

Makes a lot of sense. Our senses are extremely limited if you take into account all the discovered fields our instruments can detect. There is so much light that exists yet we can only see a certain segment on the spectrum. We cant detect certain frequencies as audible. We can't even hear dog whistles. An Alien can be playing poker on your lap and you couldn't tell. Its wild.

If we could prove these aliens to be real and all,.it would be cool to prove other things like paranormal, ghosts, spirits, etc. Always wondered

1. If they telling us now, they've known for decades and there is a reason they are revealing the info now.

2. Why the hell are we looking for aliens? We're on the fast track for nuclear destruction just among ourselves so why invite the potential for who knows whatever the hell else is out there to be added to the mix. Imagine if aliens are like 10x our size and decide they want our Earth? What if aliens are some **** mentally we can't even fathom right now?

There's so much on Earth we still don't understand, like the deep, deep sea and we think we ready for aliens lol? Them ****** probably smoke Hiroshima blunts we'd shoot nuclear missiles at these ****** and that **** might tickle and feel good to them.

Maybe I just got a wild imagination from smoking too much mid, but personally I feel as if humanity should just be cool and stay in it's lane until the inevitable day comes when they pull up on us and we HAVE to deal with extraterrestrial life.

This also is part of the reason why I say, "Why don't you believe they aren't here."

Our concept of existence is limited. We COULD be living in simultaneous realms while here on earth. What do we know? (Nothing).

Precisely.

Humans are so arrogant they think they be knowing ****.

****** searching hard as hell for aliens just for them ****** to make you explode simply w/ eye contact.

Back
Top Bottom