Former Pentagon UFO official: 'We may not be alone'

Makes a lot of sense. Our senses are extremely limited if you take into account all the discovered fields our instruments can detect. There is so much light that exists yet we can only see a certain segment on the spectrum. We cant detect certain frequencies as audible. We can't even hear dog whistles. An Alien can be playing poker on your lap and you couldn't tell. Its wild.

It would be wild if aliens turned out to be some **** we experience all the time like sleep paralysis.

law of the jungle... no way aliens are going to communicate with us peacefully. if they try to... blow them up anyway. They probably have viruses that would wipe out millions

Humans won't be able to mentally process that grey area of not being in control for the first time in recorded history since dinosaurs.

This is about to be bad all around.

But the concept of intelligence is a man made concept. So of course man is going to think man is more intelligent than non-humans.

It is tricky because the concepts are not set in stone, they are created by a group of individuals and is then universally used on all other species.

It is almost like saying a financial advisor is smarter than an auto mechanic. Says who? What makes the FA smarter?

Man I say this all the time. I hate how people try to make intelligence an objective, linear thing when different mental strengths and perspectives are more or less valuable in different scenarios.

I talk to stray dogs and cats.

I am the wrong person to be asking this question.

I assume they are inquisitive, how would they know they are superior to us if they never came to observe?

Satellite feeds of Earthling TV?

social media

be careful out there

B0011E7JBW_meninblack_UXSY1._V143581233_RI_SX940_.jpg

Back
Top Bottom