Found a atm card in the machine Vol. over 30k

Originally Posted by JD214

The right thing, you did it.
pimp.gif

Much props

Originally Posted by Scientific Method

What atms require you to insert your card and leave it in there during transaction? Every one I have ever dealt with you just swipe your card or insert it then pull it out immediately in one motion. And when it asks for another transaction, you still have to put the pin in again anyways

The older ATMs hold the card in until the transaction is over..But I think due to situations like this where a lot of people leave their cards in, they decide to make them all just quick swipe machines. There's an ATM by my house that I used to use to make deposits, and since the deposits would take so long, I would sometimes forget to take my card. Usually I'd catch on and go grab it but I left it in there twice and it was a bad feeling. Went to use the card and then looked down and was like
eek.gif
. feelsbadman.

Anyways, good job not taking the card. A lot of people are saying that you couldn't have taken money out, but most bank cards nowadays are also debit cards so if you wanted to be a scum bag, you could have easily taken the card and just used it to buy things. It would have been a risk since most likely the ATM had a camera on it, but there are a lot of dishonest people out there that would have taken the risk and just used the card hoping not to get caught.

Actually at my bank you don't need to re enter the pin to make another transaction. Yea I would hope someone will do the same if that ever happens to me.

Originally Posted by Scientific Method

What atms require you to insert your card and leave it in there during transaction? Every one I have ever dealt with you just swipe your card or insert it then pull it out immediately in one motion. And when it asks for another transaction, you still have to put the pin in again anyways
some ATMs require you to leave your card in there...in my area anyway.
OP, good man.

Originally Posted by LUKEwarm Skywalker

ATM's, as far as I know, require you to enter a pin # even when it asks you if you want to make another transaction.
So unless you knew dudes pin, you more than likely were't going to get into his account.

Thumbs up for alerting dude though.

this pretty much

but solid move bro!

Originally Posted by DajonDondo

I wouldnt do it. Cuz i wouldnt want anyone to steal 30k from me. thats how i see things before i do it.

He wouldve got 500 max, no atms give out 30 racks sir.

Originally Posted by majik214

You would have been prompted to re-enter his PIN.

Way to go though, you could have used that bad boy to stock up at Wal-Mart swiping credit and forging signature
*%#!#*$ wal-mart. What a #+%!@@ company...I say this because that's EXACTLY what someone did with my card before
laugh.gif

LMAO! not only do you need the pin, but ATMs also have a damn camera.

Lets just say you somehow have access to his account, the amount of money you take out is gonna be followed by a felony charge or some !%%* because the camera saw your damn face.

HAHAHAHAHAHA.

ya'll act like the FBI is gonna be after him since they got cameras
it's $100 he would take, not 1,000,000,000
laugh.gif

Would have pretended I forgot my wallet walked off, pulled the ski mask on and proceeded to take out as much as it let me.

Originally Posted by Mr Jordan04

laugh.gif
>pretending his identity won't be reveal
>pretending the owner won't press charges

>2011

laugh.gif

wouldve taken that thing straight to Best Buy 70" LED
pimp.gif

JK. I would've done the same thing. Good job OP; props good to hear that there are still people out there who would do that

Originally Posted by AyoDun

Would have pretended I forgot my wallet walked off, pulled the ski mask on and proceeded to take out as much as it let me.
You would've had the same clothes on though
eyes.gif

Anyway,
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by LoveOfTheGame916

Originally Posted by AyoDun

You would've had the same clothes on though
eyes.gif

Anyway,
pimp.gif
eek.gif
 Thanks. If this ever happens I will remember to take my shirt off as I always wear an undershirt underneath.

Originally Posted by megatron

No such thing as karma, but good move.

If there is no such thing as karma then why is it a good move ? To me if he took money thats a good move ? Nothings gonna happen right ? Free money ? ....

Originally Posted by JPTHE3

Originally Posted by megatron

No such thing as karma, but good move.

If there is no such thing as karma then why is it a good move ? To me if he took money thats a good move ? Nothings gonna happen right ? Free money ? ....
Do unto others as you would have them do unto you.

My credit union ATM's eat the card like that too. Same thing happened to me like a month ago.
Our ATM's don't require you to re enter the pin either, so I was lucky it was the ATM at my bank. The dude behind me just brought it in there and the teller called me right away.

Originally Posted by Hendrix Watermelon

Originally Posted by Mr Jordan04

laugh.gif
>pretending his identity won't be reveal
>pretending the owner won't press charges

>2011

laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Yes the owner is gonna find out it was him and he's gonna be sentenced to 34 years in prison for the $20 he stole

Back
Top Bottom