Fresh Prince of Bel Air 5's?

I'm not insinuating your wrong either just saying why doesn't JB do it to all Quick strikes or limited kicks they put out. Since its been proven time and time again that price wont deter buyers. They could have sold the DB 3s for a 40 dollar price mark up and they would have still sold out In minutes.
It was for charity.  Can't use any DB sneaker as an example here.

Yeah I just can't see myself EVER wearing these. Maybe I'll try to get them for my girl. They just are ugly to me, and scream child or women's shoe.
Wait till around sep 10 (after the iPhone 5s hype dies down) and jb will be releasing some hot garbage story or make them quick strikes and everyone will go for them for resell value

Wait till around sep 10 (after the iPhone 5s hype dies down) and jb will be releasing some hot garbage story or make them quick strikes and everyone will go for them for resell value
Huh?

Why would people go after these for resell value if they come out in Oct almost a month after the iphone 5s

iPhone 5s drops around late September early October....I'm saying right now people don't want em, but just like the fear v's make em limited and people will. Not bashing the shoe I actually like em but trust just like the KD meteorologies a few nice pics go a long way with so so colorways

iPhone 5s drops around late September early October....I'm saying right now people don't want em, but just like the fear v's make em limited and people will. Not bashing the shoe I actually like em but trust just like the KD meteorologies a few nice pics go a long way with so so colorways
oh i know nothin about the iphone 5 so i didnt know when it released i just assumed the 10 since that what you had posted. just like any other shoe thats releasing theyll be hate up until week of RD .. and especially on RD everyone will be in here talkin about how they want a pair. Only ones to come in hating afterwards will be the ones that struck out lol

anybody know anything about these 5s ?
trash ... just like those silver ones that dropped not too long ago. But no info in here seeing as this is not the thread for them ... "slated to debut later this Fall 2013" via sneakerbardetroit.com

you can start a thread about them if you want tho, you might get more info that way with people who are interested in them

Last edited:
I believe he was referring to db3s tho

No, the other guy referred to the DB3 as an example of a limited shoe that still released for regular retail price. Shoe wizard said DBs don't count because they're for charity, when they have raised the price on charity shoes higher than the same model selling in the same timeframe when they wanted to. So wrong, a shoe being for charity does not exclude it from JB's decision to raise the price or not. DB3's are still a fine example of JB not increasing the selling price because of availability.

The discussion wasnt about how JB prices their product for profits, the discussion was about how JB bases their customer price solely off of availability and Sunshineblotter thinking that is fact because he thinks he heard Tinker tell that to the closet collector

No, the other guy referred to the DB3 as an example of a limited shoe that still released for regular retail price. Shoe wizard said DBs don't count because they're for charity, when they have raised the price on charity shoes higher than the same model selling in the same timeframe when they wanted to. So wrong, a shoe being for charity does not exclude it from JB's decision to raise the price or not. DB3's are still a fine example of JB not increasing the selling price because of availability.

The discussion wasnt about how JB prices their product for profits, the discussion was about how JB bases their customer price solely off of availability and Sunshineblotter thinking that is fact because he thinks he heard Tinker tell that to the closet collector
Where did I say a charity shoe was excluded from a price hike?  Did you graduate the 2nd grade?

Quit trollin bro.  You are clueless.

Last edited:
Yeah anyway no one knows why and when price hikes come. lets just get back on topic please

I'll cop these for my girl, but is the hype that serious for these? I keep underesting myself on these.... but nowadays everything is pretty much a sell out instantly unlike the fire red 3s... I always thought hiking price wasn't bad, their wouldn't be so much people buying Jordan's IMO

I'll cop these for my girl, but is the hype that serious for these? I keep underesting myself on these.... but nowadays everything is pretty much a sell out instantly unlike the fire red 3s... I always thought hiking price wasn't bad, their wouldn't be so much people buying Jordan's IMO
so sounds like your on the fence depending on the hype?

And price increase does not deter anyone from buying. Those ugly hyperposites go for what $235, same as Barkley Posites ... and foams for $225-$230 they all still sell out. Corks went for $250 and the lebron pack went for $500 all sold out ... price means nothing these days. And it will sell out regardless because the higher the price the more limited Nike will probably make them. Creating hype and the demand would exceed supply 10 fold ...

Ive always wondered why people say something limited sells out because of hype, when in reality if its limited USUALLY demand >>> supply = sell out? right ...

so sounds like your on the fence depending on the hype?

And price increase does not deter anyone from buying. Those ugly hyperposites go for what $235, same as Barkley Posites ... and foams for $225-$230 they all still sell out. Corks went for $250 and the lebron pack went for $500 all sold out ... price means nothing these days. And it will sell out regardless because the higher the price the more limited Nike will probably make them. Creating hype and the demand would exceed supply 10 fold ...

Ive always wondered why people say something limited sells out because of hype, when in reality if its limited USUALLY demand >>> supply = sell out? right ...
Hype causes demand, demand > supply = sell out.

Sneaker math 101.

Back
Top Bottom