Fresh Prince of Bel Air 5's?

I don't care for these but this guy seems to know reputable sources 

Kinda happy these are releasing as a GR  but man... Know I'm gonna have to see all these young cats rocking them without knowing the history behind them...
mean.gif

Kinda happy these are releasing as a GR  but man... Know I'm gonna have to see all these young cats rocking them without knowing the history behind them...
mean.gif
Why do you care what them "young cats" rock? Regardless of them knowing the history of the shoe or not...?

If the history is that important, these "young cats" could just google what happened in MJs career that year...
eyes.gif

Ex. google or search youtube "MJ highlights 1990" etc.

If you think they need to know the history of the shoe before rocking them, maybe you should call each one of them out when you see them in public and tell them everything that happened in the 1989-1990 season and school them on every FPOBA episode, just so they know the history behind the shoe.

I am not one of "these young cats" you speak of, by the way. I just think its foolish for grown men to be worried about what little kids are doing, especially when they are not your own seeds.   That is, of course, assuming you are a grown man.

Not trying to start a flame war 
glasses.gif

I usually hate "LOUD" shoes and even was on the fence with kobe Mambacurials and still those were too loud for my liking, but these, I can't help but to see a perfect balance of V design, Cali Styling, and a subtle loud that doesn't scream at you but catches your eye and sucks you in slowly. 

Can't wait to Cop. 

I'm curious if this is that Anthracite leather like on the CIvilist Dunks Supremes release last month. If so I really love that material....

Screen-shot-2013-07-05-at-2.29.01-PM.png

These will be hard to get...been showing pics to friends who don't be on the blogs and such...first response everytime "ooooo when these come out..I gotta get em"...I set em up with the 3 lab 5 pics first..and they all want these..so I'm assuming people will come out in all shapes for these

My local foot locker guy said they have kids sizes on an invoice but not men's sizes yet. Says they prolly won't get in men's. Leaves me with no choice but to deal with the one little hole in the wall spot that gets all quick strikes and always sells/hooks up all their friends with 80% of the stock.

contrary to what you read these are a quickstrike not a gr.....they will come in gs and men sizes....

Back
Top Bottom