Fresh Prince of Bel Air 5's?

Most of adidas shoes and cws are weak. Top Ten 200 and Real Deals are the only ones that really catch my eye. Lets not digress from the 5s though.

lol so what makes them a fresh prince colorway then since you know what a good one looks like?

and yeah it did make for a good old school hawks colorway, did i want them no, but the colors made sense. 1s released in celtics colorway earlier this year as well.

I guess all the OGs (red/blk/wht) that Jordan himself wore didnt make good Chicago Bulls colorways huh
mean.gif

everything nowadays is rumored limited release until the actual release day :lol:

people were saying the fire red v and black shaq attaq were limited and we all know how that ended lol

gonna see alot of clown outfits at the mall if that's the case
Oh no! Lol. And will smith just gained a few mill from fresh prince merch being sold lol. Wouldt be suprised to see some rainbow colour dyed hair too. Nothings out the picture nowadays

I thought it was gonna be a GR, but guys shouldn't be wearing these lol, leave it for females

The Bel Airs are gonna be that shoe that doesnt look that good in pics, but when that person gets one in their hand they are gonna realize how good they look.

Back
Top Bottom