Fresh Prince of Bel Air 5's?

Lol Ok guys

Jsut goin by what was said, i dnt follow the thread but my B then

Last edited:

Are you sure? I know a few footlockers around me that got the black grapes, but are not getting these

No, these could actually end up the same numbers. Footlocker is getting them online and in store. Finishline and Eastbay did announce that it will not release online.

I just remember the black grapes selling out pretty quickly and not being as available locally here in the Bay Area.

Last edited:
Highly doubt same numbers as black grapes, i cant even remember that release but it wasnt impossible. I mean australia got em and we arnt getting these we even got fear 5's, going by that, these will be less, but hey its only going by my experiences like you guys opinions are only from your perspective as well.

YEAH FINISHLINE'S Buyers werent offered these at all from my understanding and have been trying to get them for 5 weeks now....could possibly see a fnl drop randomly of these with no warning like cyber monday in nov

pretty much certain city gears got em.....got my pair on lock at a city gear ....

looked at launch locators for footaction and footlocker theres at least a combined 135 stores carrying these

your lifestyle mom and pop botiques 

and whatever nt 

wish everyone well in their hunt 

I find that CRAZY that this will be higher than the Black Grapes? Black Grapes didn't feel limited at all.

I find that CRAZY that this will be higher than the Black Grapes? Black Grapes didn't feel limited at all.

I think it's different in all areas every release. I remember being in the black grape thread and people talking about their area not getting them. Black Grapes sold out on NDC in 10 seconds.. Lol most spots only got like a full size run.

all the city gears will have these here...one doing wristbands to lock in size...will probably camp out at another location given i dont have time to stand in line for band...not too stressed...ill just get drunk friday and get in line after i leave happy hour

I think it's different in all areas every release. I remember being in the black grape thread and people talking about their area not getting them. Black Grapes sold out on NDC in 10 seconds.. Lol most spots only got like a full size run.

Oh wow really? I didn't do NDC for the Black Grapes. I didn't know they sold out that quick. The Bred's didn't even sell out that fast. Crazy......

Back
Top Bottom