Fresh Prince of Bel Air 5's?

In Dallas these will be hard to get. DK's foot and casual is the only store that's doing FCFS, and they tend to be shady here. All other stores are raffles including JJ, FTL, Champ, FNL, NikeDallas. Looks like im going to be doing some driving today. I said I was giving up on raffles when I got 13 tickets for the Black (aqua)Grapes. This **** is sad. How I wish it was 1995 again.....

I haven't seen todays usual questions yet? Is this a GR, is FNL and Champs having these, do these glow ect... LMAO

In Dallas these will be hard to get. DK's foot and casual is the only store that's doing FCFS, and they tend to be shady here. All other stores are raffles including JJ, FTL, Champ, FNL, NikeDallas. Looks like im going to be doing some driving today. I said I was giving up on raffles when I got 13 tickets for the Black (aqua)Grapes. This **** is sad. How I wish it was 1995 again.....

You're gonna be wasting a lot of your time visiting Champ's, FNL, and foot locker because two of those stores don't even get this shoe and the third doesn't have one of the top stores in the company in Dallas so they won't get them either. HoH and Foot Action are your only raffle spots as far as major retailers for you, with jimmy jazz being your next possible option. Nikedallas would be a waste of time as well as it is online RSVP like uhhhhh almost every shoe the last 12 months.

This thread is going to provide some laughs

You're gonna be wasting a lot of your time visiting Champ's, FNL, and foot locker because two of those stores don't even get this shoe and the third doesn't have one of the top stores in the company in Dallas so they won't get them either. HoH and Foot Action are your only raffle spots as far as major retailers for you, with jimmy jazz being your next possible option. Nikedallas would be a waste of time as well as it is online RSVP like uhhhhh almost every shoe the last 12 months.

This thread is going to provide some laughs

THanks for the heads up. I was going to make some calls before I head out. Are you in Dallas?

Dallas update:
HOH, Foot Action Jimmy Jazz, Shiekh Shoes are all RAFFLE. The only FCFS I can locate is DK's Foot and Casual. You can camp out! All other stores are not getting them. Good luck online if you go that route! I can almost see the Nike "glove". One source at Foot Action said they only got 1 full size run....... This is ****** up

quality on point
900x900px-LL-969f2cfc_egwh8l.gif

THanks for the heads up. I was going to make some calls before I head out. Are you in Dallas?

No problem. Didn't want ya to have to fight all that traffic and go nuts lol. But no, I'm not in the Dallas area I just knew which big retailers have them nationwide. That's good you have the extra 2 smaller stores, JJ and shiehks, to raffle at. I'm sure they're just as shady as the rest lol.

Isn't there a shoe palace down near Dallas? Maybe right outside? Shoe palace tweeted that they will have pairs in store Saturday, not online of course, and some locations are even doing FCFS. That's a shady store, but you may try your luck with the raffle or FCFS option, at least see what they're going to do.

Wooooooooo! They look damn good in those
HD pics further up the page, liner looks dope in the nice kicks pics above as well. I'm
interested to see how the RSVP's go. Good luck to everyone that's lucky enough to have a Nike town locally. Looks like they will definitely have the most pairs in store of all the retailers.

I would trade these for the black grapes. Problem is I would need to get my hands on these first.

Back
Top Bottom