Fresh Prince of Bel Air 5's?

Hit up like five raffles today around the Atlanta, ill finish up at arbor place tomorrow...

Appreciate the info about city gear at southlake will be a last resort if these raffles don't come thru....

Hit up like five raffles today around the Atlanta, ill finish up at arbor place tomorrow...

Appreciate the info about city gear at southlake will be a last resort if these raffles don't come thru....

which 5 u hit i know all the hoh going till thurs

Since the grade school sizes aren't tlo.. all i'll have to do is type the style code in the search correct ?    

The hype is crazy on these, I saw the same people at every raffle today. Meanwhile, the girl at the register getting calls no stop about them. One Footaction employee said they only got 10 pairs after the managers get theirs. HOH got only Mens sizes. I figure these will be impossible to get so just payed backdoor price at one spot and got my pair locked up. I hear these look good in person so it should be worth it. Good luck to anyone tyring to get these for retail WITHOUT a hook up.

someone will get hurt of these this weekend somewhere i guarantee it smh..these arent that dope imo

Yea I'm hitting up the HOHs for tickets today. I called City Gear and that's what the Manager said. Here is the number for future releases 770-961-6910

I put in a raffle at both HOHs in my area and paid an RSVP service. If one of those 3 don't land me a pair and I strike out on NDC then o well. On to the next. To colorful for my taste but just trying something different for a change. Not a must have for me. Just my irrelevant thoughts. And flight club already has a FSR. A lot of misinformation about these going on. We'll see Saturday.

Last edited:
Yea I'm hitting up the HOHs for tickets today. I called City Gear and that's what the Manager said. Here is the number for future releases 770-961-6910

Appreciate it...

The list at Cumberland was long, ill hit arbor tomorrow..

I gotta organize my tickets forgot which go with which store :lol:

Appreciate it...

The list at Cumberland was long, ill hit arbor tomorrow..

I gotta organize my tickets forgot which go with which store
laugh.gif
Yea the Cumberland list was like 80% sz 11's too.  Never seen so many sz 11's on a raffle list.  I suggest going up or down a half size for anyone who is an 11 and hasn't grabbed their ticket yet at that specific store.  Will give you much better chances.  I thought about changing mine to 11.5 but just said F it and walked out the store cus the dude had already handed me my ticket for a sz 11.

Fam an update in LA. I went to the mall to enter raffles and Shiekh was the only one doing a raffle. The footlocker in the release locator is not they are not a HoH yet and will keep the shipment for that launch and the Foot Action only got GS and grade school sizes. They both said the FTL's and FA on the release locator are wrong to an extent. i would call ahead. This right now harder than the Labs times 3.

Good to see these are being hyped a lot. Easier to pick up "the gloves" that day .

Good to see these are being hyped a lot. Easier to pick up "the gloves" that day .

Ive seen this a lot but i highly doubt it. While the gloves have more numbers they hype on them is jist as real may not appear but all these people that strile out on the 5s will flock to those especially the ones riding the hype train.

Just think of how many people will be showing up at stores to grabe the limited shoe that wil sell out asap because of low numbers well impulse buys and having the next best thing gets the best of a consumer

Only spot that's getting them around my way in Nashville is a City Gear doing FCFS. Anyone have any general suggestions for camping out. Never done it before and tryna see if I have time to go to a homecoming party and line up around 2am

And what Finishline is this?
Millenia Mall in Orlando. They have an exclusivity deal with the mall, they are the only shoe store allowed.

Which is Wack as fock because otherwise they would put a footlocker and Footaction and better stores that get everything. They get pretty much every Jordan and Lebron but no foams or Kobe's or KD's.

THANKS

Cumberland and perimeter and a few other shoe spots that getting are doing raffles...

Im hitting up everywhere but Southlake

ook bet

We know about those spots.  What are the other 2-3 you hit today?  PM if you don't wanna say.

THIS

Yea the Cumberland list was like 80% sz 11's too.  Never seen so many sz 11's on a raffle list.  I suggest going up or down a half size for anyone who is an 11 and hasn't grabbed their ticket yet at that specific store.  Will give you much better chances.  I thought about changing mine to 11.5 but just said F it and walked out the store cus the dude had already handed me my ticket for a sz 11.

:smh: 11.5 what i need for a homie

Back
Top Bottom