Fresh Prince of Bel Air 5's?

not even gonna bother with the raffle at my local footaction already no how it works when it comes to these big releases -.- .. hopin' I get thru online probably won't either but **** it there just shoes at the end of the day

They already did their ticket sign up for a raffle...by 4? Umm...lol, ok. You probably should've gone anyways.
They've done them at weird times for the last few releases. The Labs were on a Thursday before the store even opened, FR 5's were on a Monday, the fears & the Glows were on a Thursday. They do the ticket RSVP process at this HOH, not the raffle. I usually don't have a problem there, but lately there have been a bunch of dudes coming with groups of people to cop multiples to sell. Gotta hope I can get a pair at Foot Action or Shiekh through their raffle

Does anyone know if size 7.5 in the belair 5's will be available. I've done some research and it looks likes there won't be. This reminds me of the Black Grapes 5s no 7.5 was for sale anywhere I checked. Even Ebay only had two pairs up for sale and one was over seas the other was a guy in California. 

Got 2 pairs locked up at a ticket spot and got 2 more dudes gonna camp all night at another for another 2 pair.

Does anyone know if size 7.5 in the belair 5's will be available. I've done some research and it looks likes there won't be. This reminds me of the Black Grapes 5s no 7.5 was for sale anywhere I checked. Even Ebay only had two pairs up for sale and one was over seas the other was a guy in California. 

Sounds like if you really want them, you should go up or down a half size.

Damn, 4 pairs...

I doubt I will even secure 1 pair...LOL

Only reason I'm getting is I have guys I pay $40 per pair to camp. If not for them, I'd get nothing. I'm like 0-20 online. And I've missed plenty of shoes I wanted. Black Grapes, Fear 5s, Fear 4s, and Elephants I didn't get. Ended up with 2 pair each of Fear 4s and 5s but none in my size. That was due to a shady store playing games and only selling 3 pair of Fear 5s and a handful of 4s. So yea, just got lucky this time around. Hoping to find someone to trade me some elephants for a Bel air. Guess we will see.

The more pics I see the more I like these Something about that grey textured leather has got me hooked

I'm not a pre-teen, purple pink grey blue green and yellow on a shoe just doesn't do it for me. Easy pass on these.

Last edited:
I'm not a pre-teen, purple pink grey blue green and yellow on a shoe just doesn't do it for me. Easy pass on these.
That's some close minded fashion sense for you right there 

laugh.gif

No close-minded fashion sense.. its just an age/maturity thing - Id be embarassed to wear these as a 30 year old man. These look like little girls shoes to me.

Got nothing to do with maturity. Im 26 and want these. Theres dudes older than you that want these as well. if you not comfortable enough to wear them then ok thats you but try to knock someone else's maturity level.

anybody have any experience with the footaction raffle? all they did for the store near me was writing down the info on a sheet of paper without checking IDs, and no tickets handed out whatsoever.

I'm not sure how legit this is :smh:

No close-minded fashion sense.. its just an age/maturity thing - Id be embarassed to wear these as a 30 year old man. These look like little girls shoes to me.
I can respect your personal opinion. I'm 32 and will rock with my head held high  
pimp.gif

anybody have any experience with the footaction raffle? all they did for the store near me was writing down the info on a sheet of paper without checking IDs, and no tickets handed out whatsoever.

DO NOT EXPECT A CALL FROM THAT LOCATION.

I'm not sure how legit this is
mean.gif
That is how the FA and FL by me do it, nothing we can do about it.  Better play nice with the manager, assistant manager at my FA hates me so I never expect to get a call from them.

Sounds kinda sketchy

Back
Top Bottom