Fresh Prince of Bel Air 5's?

laugh.gif
At the people in here thinking that they're economists. Do you people even know how small inflation the annual rate of inflation is? It sure as hell does not explain a $25 increase in price.
laugh.gif
It's simply JB taking advantage of the heightened demand for retro Jordans.

JB needs to learn that the whole cool grey base is not going to work for every Jordan model. I would have liked these if they were a nice simple white leather.

out of all the color schemes they could of used from the show they decide on a very boring one. definite pass unless JB decides to release offcial photos of the shoe that is completely different.

I retract my commitment to buy these. These are pitiful.

They really should have just used the design from his Princeton blazer.... Or some highlighter yellow and blue colors... Or even something like a Whatthe#$@& design since he wore all the 5s in the show.

Really who even came up with the nickname for these?

Better pics and i might be able to decide cop or not, but honestly from what i do see it's an easy pass.

Still undecided on these but at first glance i dont understand how they tribute to the fresh prince much at all..

This cw was going to be either really loud and crazy or subtle with a hits of bright colors. These could've been done better but also could've been done a lot worse also

Back
Top Bottom