Fresh Prince of Bel Air 5's?

Fears and DBs were definitely more than the other releases we are gonna see. The 3lab5s are limited but will be avaible at more spots than both. and the bel airs are looking more like a limited GR imo

Pretty sure those 3lab5 are going to be alot more limited than people think. Most kicks with a leather liner are, they're already going for upwards of $500. JM said they were VERY limited in that thread. In fact, the Bel Air was said to only be at HOH and Footaction at this point...

Last edited:
since you're lookin at corporate documents care to share any info on release dates we havent heard of yet?

Everything has been leaked in some shape or form at this point. I've posted release date in respective threads. Don't know anything more specific to share.

Last edited:
bro, even if you don't get these on RD you should be able to find a pair on CL for cheaper than that $300 pre order.

Depends on how limited they are.
Next is shady as hell. Dudes line up out there with ghost chairs and then have people roll up an hour or two before opening to buy pairs to resell. Same dude was responsible for getting 18-20 of the 22-24 pairs of Denim 'brons earlier this summer. Lots of bullying in line to make younger kids who are out there feel scared for their well being if they don't just fall back in line.

Villa on Arlington typically does tickets on a FCFS basis the Sunday before the release...then you have between like 10-2 on release day to come pick them up.

Pretty much all of the mall stores are rigged, dudes selling early for rape prices to dudes who can't be bothered to go out on release day and grab them.

I know of a couple other spots that haven't been mentioned that are pretty low-key, shoot me a PM.

Yea, same few dudes show up at next and put down 3-4 chairs and then sell the spots to dudes showing up right before open. One of tried that bullying **** for the fears but I wasn't having it. My dudes got first spots in line and that was that.

Pretty sure those 3lab5 are going to be alot more limited than people think. Most kicks with a leather liner are, they're already going for upwards of $500. JM said they were VERY limited in that thread. In fact, the Bel Air was said to only be at HOH and Footaction at this point...

He wasnt saying that they arent limited tho .. he was saying the amount of stores that will carry them is more than the stores who had fears and of course the DBs cuz only nike released those. Well all know those ugly thing are limited at least 75% of th people who buy em tryin to resell em if not right away some point down the road

Might have to reach back to some people back home and see if they can be ready in case I strike out over here.

i hope the 3lab5 are limited, just so i don't have to see tons of people wearing those clown shoes in public.

these clown shoes too
laugh.gif

We all know those ugly thing are limited at least 75% of th people who buy em tryin to resell em if not right away some point down the road

i hope the 3lab5 are limited, just so i don't have to see tons of people wearing those clown shoes in public.

They are hideous... And people complain about mismatched e-print on small portions of the IIIs. I can only imagine how bad it will be on some of those. :lol:

Just confirmed news
Australia aint getting these but every other limited 5 this year we are/have. So pissed i want these bel airs! That show has so many memories attached for me

...Retail IS inflated cost...

Obviously, but if you are not an authorized distributer, that is the consumers cost. Hence, the msrp on the box. An average consumer does not buy directly from the manufacturer, therefore they pay an expected "retail" cost as mentioned in the original post. Therefore, anything above msrp is a reseller price.

high demand, means they can raise the prices are certain shoes. cause if you think about it, a resell price for some hot jordans are 200 & up

I haven't read this whole thread, but I did read as many blog posts that I could about this....Does anyone know or seen any feedback or comments from Will Smith or DJ Jazzy Jeff about this shoe?

these will also be a very limited release. Expect more QS limited releases throughout the rest of the year.
That's the last thing I wanna hear about this release, it just seems highly unlikely that these will be limited, but JB cleaning my pockets out.

Back
Top Bottom