Fresh Prince of Bel Air 5's?

Yep, I was really looking forward for this release to be an easy cop just for the sentimental value of the sneakers (Those that watched the show in the 90s can relate), then Nike decided to throw a curve ball.  No FNL, no Eb and no Champs.
CurveBall... more like a Mo Rivera Cut Fastball

anybody have any experience with the footaction raffle? all they did for the store near me was writing down the info on a sheet of paper without checking IDs, and no tickets handed out whatsoever.

I'm not sure how legit this is :smh:

That sheet of paper went straight to the trash/recycle bin.

Dallas update:
HOH, Foot Action Jimmy Jazz, Shiekh Shoes are all RAFFLE. The only FCFS I can locate is DK's Foot and Casual. You can camp out! All other stores are not getting them. Good luck online if you go that route! I can almost see the Nike "glove". One source at Foot Action said they only got 1 full size run....... This is ****** up
I pre-ordered 2 pairs since august  from a dude in dallas who i'm almost certain gets his pairs from DK's stock.  Needless to say I contacted the seller to confirm my shipping date and he hits me with he will be refunding my money this evening..... a little over one day before release, and I paid 250 a pair.

I've dealt with him many times before spent over 3gs with dude this year...but the last two release he's broken his word and not come through.  Seems greed is getting the best of many Dudes, mind you I'm in my mid 30's dealing with another grown man.  Sad how the re-sell dollars can bring out the worst in a person....and make people abandon their word and jump off the moral cliff.

The shoe culture has made sellers abandon integrity and loyalty for the $$$$.  

What does it profit a man to severe relationships with loyal customers over a few soles???

I pre-ordered 2 pairs since august  from a dude in dallas who i'm almost certain gets his pairs from DK's stock.  Needless to say I contacted the seller to confirm my shipping date and he hits me with he will be refunding my money this evening..... a little over one day before release, and I paid 250 a pair.

I've dealt with him many times before spent over 3gs with dude this year...but the last two release he's broken his word and not come through.  Seems greed is getting the best of many Dudes, mind you I'm in my mid 30's dealing with another grown man.  Sad how the re-sell dollars can bring out the worst in a person....and make people abandon their word and jump off the moral cliff.

What does it profit a man to severe relationships with loyal customers over a few soles???

I was in line with a guy that does pre orders for this release. He did pre orders at 275 weeks ago. After seeing the hype and limited amount of pairs he was like, "I'm bout to cancel orders or tell them they gotta drop an extra atleast $100 if they want them" pure shadiness. Guess he making for all the gr he flopped on. (Fire red 3,5, weatherman foams)

thats not cool, i agree.. but thats the american way,, capitalism... it will probably be plenty on the market.. you'll probably be able to land a pair for about the same price... what size do you need, i may be able to help you out

MY CONNECT CAME THROUGH WITH 12 PAIRS.. SO I DONT KNOW HOW LIMITED THESE ARE I WAS ONLY ABLE TO PULL 6 PAIRS OF THE 3LAB5 FROM SAME CONNECT.

I swear I actually thought that I had an easy release. Months ago everybody hated the shoe. Now, everybody and thwir momma, sister, brother, aunt, uncle, wife and mistress wants the shoe. Smh

you right. im guilty of doing this. i aint really want em till i found out they was sort of limited

at least you're honest but :smh:

retro + CWs have to be limited and hyped for these to sell. Kids and the hypebeasts thrive on it. It's the norm now. Can't wait until it goes back to OG CWs>>>retro+

Last edited:
very unique pair. one of the best retro+ color ways for the 5s.

i disagree...

when you need to do all kinds of wacky tacky **** to a shoe that stands on its own, it can never be one of the better + colorways. the best have been the laney V, the white/grey V, and the black grape V...

Stop inundating the thread with useless posts!!! Hey BigJ can you do some cleaning on this thread?   There are people here that actually want to read valuable info. 

Lol reading these last few pages is bringing down my spirit. Nike and Jordan are having a laugh while you guys are trying to one up each other on who is less greedy.

Stop inundating the thread with useless posts!!! Hey BigJ can you do some cleaning on this thread?   There are people here that actually want to read valuable info. 

what valuable info? no stores are selling, nike trolling RSVP, raffleing is pretty much done, and if you want some now, you better pay up 100$ over retail. This is the BS ishstorm before the release. Then after release its salt lake city until the end of time.

Last edited:
i think the hashtag is going to be freshprince, what do you guys think its going to be

big j can you come and clean up, I need my info lmao

welp, looks like nike wants you glued to twitter till 8pm

Back
Top Bottom