Fresh Prince of Bel Air 5's?

Got through at Roosevelt in a size 10, funny thing is I sent Roosevelt after nike nyc but I struck out at nikenyc

So is a spot in line guaranteed that is so vague to me, sounds more like u can line up and hope u get one

I tried to win these for a friend, I sent the DM and it delayed like 3 min... kept saying whoops you sent that already... this was via laptop, then my phone dings after a long delay and it was successful.. never took that long to get a DM reply... had already texted my boy that I struck out for him... needless to say he's pumped... wish Nike Boston sold the either of the DB's I might have had a shot thru RSVP...

Failed at Nike Chicago, 3 hour drive though so I'm not trippin 
laugh.gif

twitter glitched and gave me the "you cant send dm because thei user doesnt follow you" I even had fresh in the hash already. had to re login and do it again and now im probably bust. oh well.

welp looking like 0/100 at nike la and nike sm as usual

mean.gif

hope some raffles come thru

I was twice as fast on this one than the db rsvp

Kinda amazed I didn't win lol
Plus aren't these a gr

Not even mad I didn't get through . I tried but clearly wasn't meant to be and now I'm just gonna get a pair of perfect reps that are the same exact thing but for 90dollars cheaper!

Oh well ok i didnt get thru

Smh at myself i knew it was going to be fresh i knew it but i decided not to have it already type cuz it could have been anything damnit man. Guess it was good practice

How is it possible the DMs I sent later hit but the DMs I sent a second earlier didn't?? Are they really putting a time limit on DMs to prevent bots?

Maybe the sneaker gods don't want me to cop these

Guess I'm gonna try for the gloves

Back
Top Bottom