Fresh Prince of Bel Air 5's?

Your in houston right?  Man don't even bother.  At footaction sh**rpsT**n was selling tickets 100 a pop. Northline footaction, Gulfgate footaction, willowbrook footaction 100.00 a ticket.  The only WAY u get a call is if the ticket sizes are not accounted for thats for sure.  HOH's don't even bother.  Ain't no 25-50 tip to secure your pair.  These dudes sell for RESELL only unless your in a manager pocket or been dealing with then for years.  Greed is at the top.... no such thing as protocol or company policy.  DM's see that $$$ too. Even connects fall through when they see that $$$$ 
We as a community must do more to expose places like this. It's one thing to to buy a pair of shoes and resell them for what you want. You own them and have every right but when guys start pulling crap like that it's just wrong.

Sounding like JJ will be an easy cop for that 8.5
laugh.gif
, copping for a few friends tonight.

Last edited:
Anyone else near a FTA that has not recieved their shipment yet? My local mall FTA said they

havent recieved ther shipment so might not do ther raffle tel Monday. Anyone else dealing with the same Issue? 

I think ther bluffin.

Size 8 or 8.5 are easy to cop most of the time. Every time I try size 9.5 or 10.5 I get out of stock i instantly :smh:

i want to believe that but the demand is so high it makes it seem limited
Thats exactly what it is. I stated that a while ago. The demand is whats making these hard to get. Not the supply. Yea they arent spread out over many stores but a good amount of stores that do have them have huge amounts. Im talking ur big city stores not ur local Footaction and such. Niketowns have alot of pairs. Nike just consolidated this release to mainly sell from HOH and niketown instead of spread the stock

Damn, I was siting on the sofa complaining 2 my 14 yr old how shady these footlocker/foot action raffles are. And my phone rang footaction at Mesquite, TX telling me I won.

That's what it is

Good luck to all and be safe. People my way are going harder for these than the Black/red XIs. This is nothing but a preview of the madness in late December for JB.

Back
Top Bottom