Fresh Prince of Bel Air 5's?

WELL DAMN.

DUDES ALWAYS TRYING TO GET GREY MARKET PAIRS TO STUNT EARLY THEN DITCH THEM QUICKLY WHEN THE REAL PAIRS RELEASE OR THEY FIND A SUITABLE VICTIM THAT HAS SOMETHING ELSE THEY WANT.

SORRY TO HEAR.

Lol dnt mean to laugh but man i woukdnt conclude my shoes to be GM based off 2 opinions with no reasons for their opinions on being GM. All they said were GM buy noreason why? Ask them why

2 diff dates on your shoes is nothing ive gotten pairs from different retailers multiple times with both shoes having different date

In the GM thread many ppl associated GM.royals.with having peaks on the toe and back.

Anyway you need to get some evidence or something not just a post from someone saying so thats all im saying so until then .....

Sry you feel like you got jipped though

Interesting that Nike Vault is releasing these tomorrow. FCFS means an easy pass for us. The heads out in LA are all about that camp life. I wouldn't be surprise if people are out there now. Lol. Good luck out there to those on the hunt.

Interesting that Nike Vault is releasing these tomorrow. FCFS means an easy pass for us. The heads out in LA are all about that camp life. I wouldn't be surprise if people are out there now. Lol. Good luck out there to those on the hunt.
The Heads without jobs maybe....

Nobody got time for that BS.

There's about 35-40 people here with about +10-15 ghost chairs/last minute line jumpers. That mexican/el salvadorian family is here at the front :smh:

That's the family that used to always be at HoH BC winning raffles and then apparently moved on to Fox Hills have the huge shakeup at HoH.

Last edited:
Finally got a pair for my girl after serching high and low. Does the GS version have the "twenty thirteen" embossed on the side of the tongue like the men's?

Back
Top Bottom