FTL, Champs, FA Employee Appreciation this weekend 10/16-10/18

YO!
Originally Posted by GSDOUBLEU

WHAT?????

What sizes????

laugh.gif

That was exactly what I texted him back when he told me... This dude got my size, too.
smh.gif

DF!!!

mlps kobes were 90 at my spot. 45 with the discount
nubucks were 110
red metallic 1s were 90

got my gold medals. now hoh tomorrow

My only local connect work at a crappy FL so I don't know how this is gon work for me, especially since I gotta save up for the Space Jams and possibly theWhite/Red XII's, besides Nike boots excluded and I wanted to cop a pair of Goadomes or Foamdomes
ohwell.gif

YO!
laugh.gif

Ant, PM ya math, I got a new handle and lost it in the transfer, thought it was saved to my sim card but I thought wrong

Blk/Blue AM2009s slipped through the cracks at Champs. This should be the only color allowed on the 50 and it happened onthe last EA too so I doubt it's a fluke. If you try to cop and the Manager tries to make the fuss about the exclusion email, ask him to show you theexclusion RPA cause it ain't on there. Just a heads up to my fellow AM09 lovers.

Originally Posted by d e beatup

Blk/Blue AM2009s slipped through the cracks at Champs. This should be the only color allowed on the 50 and it happened on the last EA too so I doubt it's a fluke. If you try to cop and the Manager tries to make the fuss about the exclusion email, ask him to show you the exclusion RPA cause it ain't on there. Just a heads up to my fellow AM09 lovers.
nice fine but i aint tryin to get none of my dudes in trouble over some am09s, rather just cop on a 30% and be happy with that....

also for the PMs, sorry aint sellin none.... also copped some constructs for my son and those black/grey aj1s
pimp.gif
went to scoop blk/purp pippens but then wentback up, nubucks were on sale, mint 95s were on sale, black/grey ones werent.

You can't get in trouble over it. If it's not on the exclusion RPA that prints out, it's not excluded, plain& simple no matter what they put in the email.

It's like when they used to exclude AF1s and statement J's and the email would say "All AF1s and Retro Jordans"; if you had a clearance AF1or Retro it wouldn't be on the list and you could cop. I see where you're coming from though so I guess it's up to the individual. I copped twopair though and will sit on them until some new colors drop (specifically the men's Corals) to exchange later.

Originally Posted by Tjay

^i dont get it? so what if i'm asking for help

nothing wrong with askin but realisticly your going to have to break someone off to have them help you out. they've been crackin down on these 50%weekends as of lately.

best bet is to make it to a few different stores, talk to the employees. tell them you know its a 50%, and that you know the deal cash only and you know theexclusions already and that you wanna get some stuff and that you'll give them a tip for their help. tip them good and most likely you established a hookup for future 50%'s it doesnt hurt to ask and the success rate is usually in the 60% range. just use common sense and talk to the employee when theirby themselves because they'll probably shut you down if you ask them in front of their coworkers. if they shut you down, then oh well try anotheremployee or another store.

Originally Posted by Tjay

^i dont get it? so what if i'm asking for help

i think that he quoted you because he is also looking for help in the same areas

Originally Posted by dmxgod

Originally Posted by enrique23

so it looks like i'll be scooping up: lower merion kobes, gold medals, 4 rings kobes (if they release this sat.), royal hypermax, and kobe supreme hoodie. thinking about getting the david west hypermax and usc hyperize but still not sure on that
USC Hyperizes are excluded as are 4rings Kobes

you can still the get the 30% off on them tho
smokin.gif

i need a hookup please!! specifically S.F/Daly city area PLEASE! need the black/grey 1's! PLEASE!!!!!!!!!

pm please if you can help

Back
Top Bottom