FTL, Champs, FA Employee Appreciation this weekend 10/16-10/18

Originally Posted by AirAnt23

YO! I sent these pics to air max 87 at like 5:00
smh.gif

Bum
roll.gif

airmax87 holding out haha jk jk!! i just love the comment though "bum" haha

idk if i should get the usc hyperizes during this ea
do people think that they'll last until the next 50? or that theyll last past this month?

Actually, next EA being in December isn't really all that bad. I mean, its October 16th now, that means the next one will be in about 2 months. Wasn'tlong ago it was every 2-3 months anyway

so it looks like i'll be scooping up: lower merion kobes, gold medals, 4 rings kobes (if they release this sat.), royal hypermax, and kobe supreme hoodie.thinking about getting the david west hypermax and usc hyperize but still not sure on that

Originally Posted by enrique23

so it looks like i'll be scooping up: lower merion kobes, gold medals, 4 rings kobes (if they release this sat.), royal hypermax, and kobe supreme hoodie. thinking about getting the david west hypermax and usc hyperize but still not sure on that
USC Hyperizes are excluded as are 4rings Kobes

all id mind getting is some blk 1/2 Cents. everything else dont care. since i can never seem to cop AM2009s

Originally Posted by 1YoungBlink1

is the "2 pair boot limit" per person or the employee can only get 2 pairs in total??
laugh.gif
Isn't that the same thing? Per person or per employeesince it's one employee using the discount.

Originally Posted by xilegacy

Originally Posted by 1YoungBlink1

is the "2 pair boot limit" per person or the employee can only get 2 pairs in total??
laugh.gif
Isn't that the same thing? Per person or per employee since it's one employee using the discount.
i guess u right since it dont matter how many people are using the employee for the 50...all these new rules is blowin mine
smh.gif

Just called my connect about to go get chilli's and them hot pinkand pantent am 95's and some timb's i usually slide him about 10 a pair so 250 for all 3 is
pimp.gif

FREAKSHOW, if your talking about the employee limit, its $1000.. if your talking about the timbs limit, its 2 pair

Originally Posted by NotoriousMJ23

FREAKSHOW, if your talking about the employee limit, its $1000.. if your talking about the timbs limit, its 2 pair

Thanks man but my manager just told me that they are getting strict with the 50% soo lets see what happens if i cop anything

^ I guess its good to know the manager personally.
wink.gif

I just called my connect and was told I could cop anything I wanted that wasnt on the exclusions list.

Back
Top Bottom