FTL, Champs, FA Employee Appreciation this weekend 10/16-10/18

Originally Posted by HareJordanTwentyThree

^ I guess its good to know the manager personally.
wink.gif

I just called my connect and was told I could cop anything I wanted that wasnt on the exclusions list.

Lucky i knew a manager like that
he knew how to bypass the system and give 50% on everything

Originally Posted by FREAKSHOW

Originally Posted by HareJordanTwentyThree

^ I guess its good to know the manager personally.
wink.gif

I just called my connect and was told I could cop anything I wanted that wasnt on the exclusions list.
Lucky i knew a manager like that
he knew how to bypass the system and give 50% on everything
Keyword: "knew"
laugh.gif

Just pulling your leg, Freakshow.
Hare, I'm in the same boat. Managers show the most love, too.

^^ i knew a manager like that. he use to HOOK-HOOK it up.. lol whatever. getting 50% on whatever. he aint care

Sorry if I missed it, but anyone got the exclusion list? (Not trying to run through all pages).

I need Black/Red Griffeys. Say what you want, but these are tough IMO. Also are Timb's excluded? I need a pair of Wheat Field boots..

BTW, if you from the 201, My boy can hook it up for a small fee.

i went to my spot and just the luck i have, the district manager was there. luckily for me i knew what he looks like because i was going to give my hookup themoney for my stuff but ill go back later on and get that taken care of.

^^^ Thx for the info.. I got lucky for the Pippens when they came out, I got a clueless chick who was working there and passed them off the week they came out.Ima try and see her lol. Guessif not, Ima have to cop the Griffeys on SWOOSH. There's nothing really worth copping. Ima hop on another pair of InfraredStructure Hi's.

Don't know where some of you are finding these magic Footlockers and Footactions, but everywhere near me the nubuck 12s were still $150, DMP 7 pack wasstill $310 (and yes I checked Champs), and AJ 1 metallic red was still $110. Oh, and mint 95s were retail everywhere too

depends on the district what is on sale sometimes, also the area they are and amounts of stock.

some managers used to let stuff like that go before they were using EA abuse to fire you. normally you were warned simply because you were making gains. nowthey want to replace you with someone who will work for less.

not that this is the greatest company in the world, but in this economic climate, a job is a job. don't cost anyone that over some kicks and clothes.

Originally Posted by air max 87

found a couple of 4/19 packages for $45
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

NICE STEEEEEEEEEEAL!
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

I went and really didnt see anything
eyes.gif
, copped some Sport Red 95s for afellow NTer!
pimp.gif

They had a bunch of AF1s marked down to $69.99 would have been $35 apiece, but I didnt care for any of em.
indifferent.gif

hype along with steal prices makes sneaker heads ask questions they wouldn't normally ask
laugh.gif

My fault for letting a lot of NTers down this time around
frown.gif

Back
Top Bottom