FTL/FA/CH Employee Appreciation

Originally Posted by jeff3424

^^ I'd rather not front anyone I don't know my cash so I was wondering if I could try and throw the cashier $20 at checkout in return for the discount....obviously its for employees....
No one will do that homie..money up front is the only way to go..that's how people are serious these days..

I am currently in Florida and was wondering if anyone can hook me up with the discount in Miami. Or anywhere else in Florida. Pm if you can help me out. Iwould really appreciate it.

I am currently in Florida and was wondering if anyone can hook me up with the discount in Miami. Or anywhere else in Florida. Pm if you can help me out. Iwould really appreciate it.

Originally Posted by jeff3424

^^ I'd rather not front anyone I don't know my cash so I was wondering if I could try and throw the cashier $20 at checkout in return for the discount....obviously its for employees....

na do this, when you go in the store find an employee thats by himself and start talking to them. tell them you know about the 50% and that yourwilling to help them out if they help you out. let them know you'll give them some money in return for their discount and most of the time they'llwork with you. just be sure to pay with cash and not try and cop anything thats excluded.

^cosign
know what's on the exclusion list, and ask the employee "can you hook me up with these with your employee discount? i'll give you $___."they'll say yes most of the time, unless you try and lowball them

Originally Posted by spooln407

the sale is called EMPLOYEE appreciation. its a sale just for employees. so you have to know an employee to get the hook up. but i'll give you 5 bucks if you come into my store and just bring all your stuff up and ask for the discount lol.
i'm down, where do you work
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

just saw the L.A. Lebrons at my local footlocker
pimp.gif
devil.gif
got my connect to reserve them for me for tomorrow when i go get my stuff

my list (as of now)

-DMP 1 Pack
-L.A. LeBrons
-Gasol Hypermax
-Purple puppet tee (if it is not excluded)

still debating the Raging Bull Pack

I've said it before & guess I'll say it again - a discount isn't hard to get at all; it just has to be earned. All youhave to do is shop at the same store and get the same associate to help you each time you buy something. This is how you create your hookup - the associateknows you always put money in his or her pocket and eventually you have it set that they'll look out for you.

And on a side note, only Saturday's AJF4 is excluded - the white/black/red is good to go. Also, at least for Champs, with the changes to the stock locatorfee, it specifically says in the EA email that you can use Stock Locator during the sale and only have to pay the $2 shipping fee for the whole transaction,whereas before it was $5 for each item under $50 after the discount. Most of my employees are going in hard on New Era Authentics because of this nice newwrinkle.

anyone in socal (l.a. area) need the L.A. LeBrons(9.5)? lmk ASAP
i'll hook you up with the 50% off

Originally Posted by enrique23

anyone in socal (l.a. area) need the L.A. LeBrons(9.5)? lmk ASAP
i'll hook you up with the 50% off

got a 10.5 or 11 instead ? i'd throw in the $20 tip

DMP 1s are on my radar.. So much more stuff I'd like also. I have business to take care of tho.

Wish list
-Raging Bull
- black/red Hyperized
-WMCJ Hyperized pack
-Penny 2 "Heat" & black/royal
-Barkleys
-black/red Flight Clubs
-bunch of other stuff...

DMP 1s are on my radar.. So much more stuff I'd like also. I have business to take care of tho.

Wish list
-Raging Bull
- black/red Hyperized
-WMCJ Hyperized pack
-Penny 2 "Heat" & black/royal
-Barkleys
-black/red Flight Clubs
-bunch of other stuff...

I got at 1 pack and 2 pairs of adidas gazelles for 140 and some change..going back right now to see what up..

LOL @ people who think getting a "hookup" means paying 50% of the MSRP, no tax, no paypal fees, no shipping charges, etc ...

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Sorry to rant (well, not really, I mean, it's only logic) but some NT'ers have me in stitches sometimes.
grin.gif

Originally Posted by igotthatfire247

LOL @ people who think getting a "hookup" means paying 50% of the MSRP, no tax, no paypal fees, no shipping charges, etc ...

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Sorry to rant (well, not really, I mean, it's only logic) but some NT'ers have me in stitches sometimes.
grin.gif

cosign
i got a pm saying that dude would pay me 150 to hook him up with the Raging Bull Pack
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif

i'm willing to help L.A. people out, as long as they don't think that they don't have to tip

with that said, L.A. heads lmk if you need help
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by enrique23

Originally Posted by igotthatfire247

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

grin.gif

cosign
i got a pm saying that dude would pay me 150 to hook him up with the Raging Bull Pack
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif

i'm willing to help L.A. people out, as long as they don't think that they don't have to tip

with that said, L.A. heads lmk if you need help
pimp.gif
indifferent.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
indifferent.gif

It may have been the same person, who knows -- I was asked for pretty much the same deal.
eek.gif

Now if you are reading this post, Mr. New-to-the-Game, here's a brief example.

Bravo/Toro Pack: $155 + tax = $168 (approx)
Shipping: $25 (approx)

This doesn't include any tips or PayPal fees (which may or may not be compensated).

So, the lesson? If you want a good deal, come correct. Otherwise, you are going to be left in the dark. No one is going to pay for your kicks but you.
glasses.gif

^Hate Yuku! Hey enrique23 do you think they still have some Gasol hypermax left? LMK I think I want those instead.

Back
Top Bottom