FTL/FA/CH Employee Appreciation

Ant, very clutch if I do say sir.
pimp.gif

I just need another pair of volt Uptempos, and probably some Nike Goadomes. I'ma do the leg work, but it'd be nice to arrange something beforehand, andgo cop. I feel like I'm on a covert misson sometimes when I do business with an employee, and some of these cats be 'noided out they minds.

YO!

Sucks because I was going to get a pair of AJF4's for my nieces and my girl's daughter.
tired.gif

Metallic Green I's... anyone got me?
nerd.gif

DF!!!

Originally Posted by BP the owner

thanks for the info Ant.

nerd.gif
what are those Lebron and CP HoH releases, hmm? 7s and .3s maybe?
I was wonderin the same thing about the lebrons
nerd.gif

Wack! Most stores here RTV'd their uptempos! I slept on the last EA and nothing that I really want but dont have currently, might see if I can round upanother pair of uptempos anyway...

Originally Posted by BP the owner

thanks for the info Ant.

nerd.gif
what are those Lebron and CP HoH releases??
^^ what he said? which lebron and CPs are releasing this weekend etc.?

can managers still give the discount on shoes, even if they're on the exclusion list?
if so, i may still be able to get the kobes
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by jeff3424

how often to these 50s occur?

Depends. Lately they have bee coming around monthly but i know awhile back they would only comearound a good 4/5times a year.

Whatever tho, i aint complaining
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Aight sorry for all the questions, but, is this one of those things where I can bring all my stuff to the cashier and they just hit a button to take of 50%? oris it more like I have to tell an employee what I wanna buy, front them the $$, etc.

the sale is called EMPLOYEE appreciation. its a sale just for employees. so you have to know an employee to get the hook up. but i'll give you 5bucks if you come into my store and just bring all your stuff up and ask for the discount lol.

^^ I'd rather not front anyone I don't know my cash so I was wondering if I could try and throw the cashier $20 at checkout in return for thediscount....obviously its for employees....

Back
Top Bottom