Game of Thrones prequel series: House of the Dragon

I think she’s from the free city continent so she wanted to seem like she’s not from Westeros.

i just thought she was from Essos or some foreign land that we havent been :lol:

Last edited:
I just did a quick search on Twitter and there were a bunch of Tweets commenting (not liking) her accent.
Few ppl were saying that it was "bad"...
I wouldn't go so far as to call it "bad" cuz this is ultimately a fictional fantasy show, so any accent can't be compared with in real life.

Yea I expected Mysaria to sound like Talisa (Robb Starks wife) but whatever accent she was trying, it was trash.

People “kinda forgot” that the money and hype really came after the second season. That first season definitely had the smallest budget. D&D initially were hoping to at least make it to the Red Wedding. They weren’t even sure the show would be a success.
Wasn’t the throne also legitimately in debt during Baratheon’s reign storywise :lol:

Viserys is a fool :smh:

Denied his brother

then Corly & his family

And now his own Daughter

What you think is going to happen

53DD4F37-93A0-4384-B786-4842B6A99385.jpeg

Wasn’t the throne also legitimately in debt during Baratheon’s reign storywise :lol:

Yeah. But he just kept borrowing from the Lannisters (“counting coppers”). The reason the tourney wasn’t so lavish in Season 1 was because the show was just starting out and the budget was smaller. Story wise, the king had access to various fields, castles, etc.

Man that scene with the 12 year old girl was cringe as hell.

Wild to think that there were times when that was a thing.

I can enjoy the old intro as long as this show remains quality, even if it felt like a joke when that first note hit last night, almost fanboy-ish from the new team. I also had no idea where we were traveling during the intro animation or what it was supposed to be showing me, as we were moving across bloodlines, but I'm sure it'll make sense coming up here.

Back
Top Bottom