Game of Thrones prequel series: House of the Dragon

I do wonder what Otto and his brigade hoped to achieve by rolling up to Dragonstone... knowing full well that Daemon had a dragon that could burn them all to a crisp. 🤔

pretty much the same thing rhaenyra did, daring daemon to do something and if he did that means a full war and he’d lose, otto was just terrible at it and it doesnt help that daemon hates him

but viserys was also suppose to go but otto went in his place so his daughter can visit the king that night

7013A866-F5F6-47C1-90DD-B58DB04E5690.jpeg

5E6FDC84-2510-436B-8929-FB3E36F35825.jpeg

0D3EDB32-C1A7-42F6-ADDC-FB2CD614AFAC.jpeg

Viewership increased

"
Episode 2 of “House of the Dragon” drew in 10.2 million viewers across HBO and HBO Max following its Sunday airing, according to Warner Bros. Discovery.

This marks a 2% increase from the premiere episode, which was viewed by nearly 10 million people, according to WBD’s initial count the day after it aired. The premiere, titled “Heirs of the Dragon,” was HBO’s biggest premiere of all time, more than doubling the viewership of its predecessor, “Game of Thrones,” which was watched by 4.2 million people when it premiered in 2011."

Matt Smith was the main villain in Morbius of I'm not mistaken.

He would make a good Dante if they make a Devil May Cry movie.

Someone that hasn't even showed up yet. Was hoping to keep it fresh and only to this thread but dudes really can't help themselves.

Muting these idiots that made it a whole nine days (but not ten days) without spoiling something. You know that you can just say “Aemond Targaryen”.

What did I spoil? He’s in the trailer. You know the books are out, you know the wikis are out. I didn’t say anything else about Aemond other the name and who’s playing him. Is it a shock that Alicent and Viserys had kids? They show her pregnant in the trailer, they show a bunch of Targs past and present in the trailers. Now if you Google that name, that’s on you. I wouldn’t even Google the name of the show if I didn’t know anything about the story. I wouldn’t even search for the show recaps on YouTube.

Last edited:
I get wanting to go in blind, especially for a story as epic as GOT or Hot D, but it can't be a surprise or spoiler that the king, now remarried, has a child with his new wife.

Back
Top Bottom