Game of Thrones prequel series: House of the Dragon

Season finale predictions. Ulf getting himself and silver wing killed. Helena might die because sending her to ride out would be the dumbest decision ever and will instantly backfire

What is Alicent doing in the woods?
Jaecerys’ big mad. Kid feeling that bastard lineage now.

What is Alicent doing in the woods?
SmartSelect_20240804_175314_Chrome.jpg

Five minutes, I’m a non-book reader and avoided the spoilers:

I’m expecting to be “whelmed”, not over or under just, what’s expected.

Which means two mid-character deaths, or one major character death.

IMG_5108.gif

Someone help me.

Non book reader here just YouTube videos and twitter.

Isn’t Syraxe supposed to be bigger than Seasmoke?

IMG_6961.jpeg

Someone help me.

Non book reader here just YouTube videos and twitter.

Isn’t Syraxe supposed to be bigger than Seasmoke?

IMG_6961.jpeg
No. Silverwing like the 6th biggest. Syraxe like 10th..:.

Edit:Oh that’s Seasmoke, yea Syraxe is bigger or supposed to be

I thought ol girl at the beginning said she couldn't sail with a man who couldn't BURST her I was oh wow she a FAN, I definitely heard that wrong..she said best 🤣

Edit: I wasn't wrong tho she definitely a FAN 🤣

Last edited:
“A sense of humor could do you all good” is what all these teams are missing

The Wyts! Three-Eyed Raven! Then Khaleesi emerging with the three baby dragons?

it’s Daemon one of these things?!?

I thought ol girl at the beginning said she couldn't sail with a man who couldn't BURST her I was oh wow she a FAN, I definitely heard that wrong..she said best 🤣

Edit: I wasn't wrong tho she definitely a FAN 🤣
“Ol girl”?
Buddy, I had to rewind. I thought that was a Man. I need to stop folding clothes while watching. SMH

No doubt Ulf will be the first to go next season.

This season overall was pretty disappointing.

So Aegon gets smuggled out of the city by Larys, unbeknownst to Alicent (who told nobody in The Red Keep she was leaving and why she was leaving)… how’s that gonna go over with Rhanerya, or when Alicent finds out first?

Something about Daemon touching the Godswood and finding The Greater Army Vision like several did in GOT… has him finding his way

Aegon is going to go into The Great Eye (or something like that) and can’t prevent it, as Halaena said, anyone remember what that’s in reference to?

Who had Otto in the cell?

I was expecting the one Grey Haired daughter to get smoked by that Wild Dragonite

Alicent said in “3 day’s time” that Rhanerya should fly to the keep to take the throne, so we’re going to get some early, enormous action right at the beginning of Season 3. But the thought of that last five minutes, people going to battle, for a battle Alicent and Rhanerya just adjudicated in a dimly-lit room. 2026 here we come.

The real King returns!!!!! :pimp:

I real life stood up out my chair when he pulled up. **** all these other frauds. Bring his *** into town and handle things proper.

The look of pure joy on Tywin's dad's face when he asked "how many wives do you have?" :rofl: :rofl:

People need to stop talkin down on my Queen Alicent. She wanna breathe some fresh air, let her breathe some fresh air. Lordette Doom, first of her name, has needs. I pledge to satisfy those. *Bows*

Dannie had them knees open, I needed a diff pov for that scene. Lucky lil dragons. :lol:

King Toast, first of his name sneakin out the back before the Dragon six-pack roll up. Lord clubfoot got the right idea. Lord one eye gonna get lit the hell up S3E1 in 2026.

Season finale used as a filler ep for the new season. :smh:

All hail NK.

Back
Top Bottom