General Forum regulars with 100+ pairs of sneakers??

nerd.gif

Where you guys at?

about 110 pairs. But i'm low on cash so im trying to sell half of the collection.

Originally Posted by NooEra

nerd.gif

Where you guys at?
In middle school.Get real. Ain't too many people with bills, lives, or priorities got that many shoes in 2009....

You guys with 100+ pairs need to put your collections in Sneaker Showcase forum. We need more collection posts.

Ive been close but every 2 years or so I sell my sneakers, plus Im broke so I only have like 15 left

chino PM me on what youre selling
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by The Minister

is it wrong that i jined nt and i don't really care about sneakers? i just joined for general.

pimp.gif

But like most i came to NT for the sneakers but stayed for General.

Originally Posted by JoseBronx

Ive been close but every 2 years or so I sell my sneakers, plus Im broke so I only have like 15 left

chino PM me on what youre selling
nerd.gif
will do homie.

I have little over 100 I'm thinking on selling them cuz I dnt even wear jordans that much.

Originally Posted by The Minister

is it wrong that i jined nt and i don't really care about sneakers? i just joined for general.
as did i. I've got roughly 15 to my name.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by ballinamillion1

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

sup
laugh.gif
for some reason I cant picture you wasting money on that many pairs of shoes
smh.gif
dude buys 75 dollar face scrub... im sure he has money to spend on kicks

In middle school.Get real. Ain't too many people with bills, lives, or priorities got that many shoes in 2009....
I'm not going to argue against the characterization of large collections as impractical, but for manyof us they represent an accumulation over a decade plus. A dozen shoes per years over a dozen years is 144.. that's above average for most on here butnot ridiculously so.

I'm no longer an active collector, but I'm still in the category. Many General regulars arrived on NT because of their interest in sneakers, soI'd imagine we have quite a few former collectors joining us. Sneakers, sports, and hip hop culture are a common thread for many of us, which is why wecan feel at home here even if we're no longer so callow or gullible to care about the latest $300 LE HOH hyperstrike nonsense. For some of us, NT is morea matter of respecting our roots. We can grow up without moving away from or disavowing the communities that reared us.

Back
Top Bottom