George Dubya Finally Responds to Kanye West's Hurricane Katrina Comments vol. "He DOESN'T Care..."

Well at least the former and current president both share the same view about kanye...

Well at least the former and current president both share the same view about kanye...

Originally Posted by RavageBX

Originally Posted by kix4kix

Originally Posted by Frankie Valentino

So his response to Kanye was as late as his response to Katrina

laugh.gif

Only reason I wanted the rangers to swaunder into oblivion.
So we just making up words now fam?
laugh.gif
My man combined swan-dive and squander to form a hybrid for failure.

Originally Posted by manamazing55

Kanyeis like many people of his age group, ignorant. He took it upon himselfto run his mouth on national tv, when he really knows nothing aboutpolicy or politics in general.

He's like most actors/musicians etc, they just like to throw their opinions out there because they are famous.

George Bush made alot of mistakes as the leader of this country, but he is not the devil so many have tried to portray him as.
I agree with all this.

Originally Posted by RavageBX

Originally Posted by kix4kix

Originally Posted by Frankie Valentino

So his response to Kanye was as late as his response to Katrina

laugh.gif

Only reason I wanted the rangers to swaunder into oblivion.
So we just making up words now fam?
laugh.gif
My man combined swan-dive and squander to form a hybrid for failure.

Kanyeis like many people of his age group, ignorant. He took it upon himselfto run his mouth on national tv, when he really knows nothing aboutpolicy or politics in general.

He's like most actors/musicians etc, they just like to throw their opinions out there because they are famous.

George Bush made alot of mistakes as the leader of this country, but he is not the devil so many have tried to portray him as.
I agree with all this.

Originally Posted by Budweiser

I agree with all this.

Originally Posted by Budweiser

I agree with all this.

Originally Posted by lostsoulswander

Originally Posted by LittlePeteWrigley

Originally Posted by Deuce King

Well I'm glad George W. Bush isn't President of the United States anymore, I'm glad his Texas Rangers lost the World Series right in front of his face 2 days ago, and I'm also glad he finally got a chance to respond back to Kanye West............good for him.  I always felt that Kanye was wrong for that remark.  Even I don't think that Bush is a racist..........although it seems to be mostly a common factor within the Republican Party.  I just think that Bush doesn't care about poor people which is totally different.  Be they black, white, or what have you.  George W. Bush might be an idiot at times but I wouldn't consider him a racist.  Now people like **** Cheney, Karl Rove, Sarah Palin, Bill O'Reilly, Sean Hannity, Rush Limbaugh, and Glenn Beck..............those are people I would consider to be racist, and for good reason.

I pretty much share the same sentiments. I figured it to be more of a class than racial apathy. But then I saw this ....

their poor though

and probably dirty

i've wiped my hand after shaking people's hands plenty of times, doesn't make me a racist

you're gonna need some more solid evidence there champ

Originally Posted by lostsoulswander

Originally Posted by LittlePeteWrigley

Originally Posted by Deuce King

Well I'm glad George W. Bush isn't President of the United States anymore, I'm glad his Texas Rangers lost the World Series right in front of his face 2 days ago, and I'm also glad he finally got a chance to respond back to Kanye West............good for him.  I always felt that Kanye was wrong for that remark.  Even I don't think that Bush is a racist..........although it seems to be mostly a common factor within the Republican Party.  I just think that Bush doesn't care about poor people which is totally different.  Be they black, white, or what have you.  George W. Bush might be an idiot at times but I wouldn't consider him a racist.  Now people like **** Cheney, Karl Rove, Sarah Palin, Bill O'Reilly, Sean Hannity, Rush Limbaugh, and Glenn Beck..............those are people I would consider to be racist, and for good reason.

I pretty much share the same sentiments. I figured it to be more of a class than racial apathy. But then I saw this ....

their poor though

and probably dirty

i've wiped my hand after shaking people's hands plenty of times, doesn't make me a racist

you're gonna need some more solid evidence there champ

Originally Posted by jthagreat

^ que?

The dude's standup is straight up TRASH. You didn't see this lame N' in the video? Like others have said these most of these so called "comedians" are straight up CLOWNS when it comes to being live. I was already in a bad mood going to this #$%@%% show once and left the %%!##% show even in a worse mood. !*@$ that dude. I'm
pimp.gif
right now anyway.

Back
Top Bottom