GET OUT -- New horror film about black man meeting white gf's parents. Looks creepy.

Man y'all going in deep. I'm skimming through the last pages.

If it's been answered then I'll move on but was the significance of the pictures that chris found? Was it proof that they been doing it and those victims are in other houses or were they attempts and only the 3 we see are successful?

And this might be a lot of y'all right now :lol:

View media item 2352108

I think those other guys were caught and sold.

What was the point of the whole process, anyways? Why live through someone else? Did it grant immortality?
They feel Black people are superior? So to be better than them they become them. I dont know honestly lol. 
Again...White people wanting to be Black and have the Black experience without the repercussions of being Black
But it seems they had better things going for them, being white, than ONE quality they lacked, which the slave they took had. You would give up 10 qualities for 1? That's where I'm confused.

I mean how would the movie go if they just transplanted older white people into younger white bodies? There would be no connection to slavery or slave auctions or "everybody wants to be a N" etc. It would miss out on the social commentary of black/white relations.

They chose black people because of their whole "selective breeding, bone structure frame, etc" thing. The brother laid it out at dinner when he was drunk and talking about MMA and Chris would be a beast. They believe black people's bodies are superior, in the same way I'm sure they believe Asians are better at math. Also calls back to the grandfather losing to Jesse Owens and wanting to be better than him.

They chose black people because of their whole "selective breeding, bone structure frame, etc" thing. The brother laid it out at dinner when he was drunk and talking about MMA and Chris would be a beast. They believe black people's bodies are superior, in the same way I'm sure they believe Asians are better at math. Also calls back to the grandfather losing to Jesse Owens and wanting to be better than him.
Makes me wonder if the brother considered bidding on him too

And you have to remember this all stems from the Grandfather losing to Jesse Owens.
Grandpa still was practicing running across the lawn at midnight, still slow as hell 
laugh.gif

Man y'all going in deep. I'm skimming through the last pages.

If it's been answered then I'll move on but was the significance of the pictures that chris found? Was it proof that they been doing it and those victims are in other houses or were they attempts and only the 3 we see are successful?

And this might be a lot of y'all right now
laugh.gif
it did 2 things. it introduced the idea of "oh my god, maybe the girl is being hypnotized into not remembering she HAS dated black guys before." this is evidenced by Chris finding the pics and still trying to leave WITH her. he thought she was a victim of hypnotism too.

but after the keys scene, it revealed that in actuality she just kept tokens of her conquests and was a cold hearted b****. "you were one of my favorites chris." one thing people MIGHT have missed is it seems like she even pretended to be lesbian to get some of the chicks in the pictures. including georgina?

yoooooooo forgot about this connection lmaoooo

Dude hawked down chris

I dunno soon as I would of seen homeboy running towards me I would of ran.

The opening scene also no....way I'm turning my back to that car.

Last edited:
He made the right decision turning around and I think the fact that he didn't run first was a realistic response. I know I would have been paranoid but I wouldn't have immediately ran once I stopped and the car stopped. Woulda hit that 180 and deaded my plans like he did. Had he ran it woulda been too fake

Ok, I have a question. The white people basically lived through the black people bodies....But the black people spoke for themselves? I was confused about that. Did the host do the talking, moving, etc and have full control over the body?

Also, what happened to the hosts original body?

Why live through someone else? Did it grant immortality? Or they took on someone just for ONE quality they didn't have?

they wanted our mandingo super athletic, aesthetic bodies b.

cant eem blame em.

most of those husbands just took being a **** a step further.

Soon as he saw Chris he was ready to takeover the UFC with his body. :smh:

i'm glad jesse owens beat dudes dad and ruined his legacy and career. f that dudes whole family tree. wish he blew his ACL

Last edited:
Makes you think if they wait till they are about to die before changing bodies. Or if they do it as soon as they find their ideal host. Because they can keep doing it and essentially be immortal.

Last edited:

yoooooooo forgot about this connection lmaoooo

Dude hawked down chris
I dunno soon as I would of seen homeboy running towards me I would of ran.

Right, I woulda took off as soon as that door opened.
He never heard the car door open. He only heard it stop and it was quiet. The camera panned away so you couldn't see anyone get out of the car, so basically they put you in the pov of the character. That's why he never suspected him of jumping out where he did.

Back
Top Bottom