Girls who like sneakers, apparently we're hated on NT

i like a chick that has a variety of footwear.
not one that wears sneakers everyday
not one who wears uggs everyday
not one that wears heels everyday.

girls have TOO MANY options to just wear the same +$%$ everyday. dudes got 3- sneakers, casual, dress. you dont wear dress shoes unless you have a reason to.casual and sneakers are everyday stuff.

but chicks have too many styles of shoes in too many different variations to not have their footgame on point. i LOVE girl that takes advantage of this.

i love a girl in skinny jeans and heels, or skinny jeans and flats.
and most chicks who wear sneakers every damn day dont wear skirts or dresses unless they have to.
i want to see some leg now and then, and sneakers aint gonna cut it.

Originally Posted by selfmadepimp

im in love with kay

embarassed.gif

Originally Posted by KayCurrency

im in love with kay

embarassed.gif
lol im not really into a dude for his money but just the fact that you know those brands its sooo cool. hard to find a dude like that. most thedudes i know are "christian who-ee what-ee?" lucky girl.

Sneakers? Yes.
Heels/Pumps? Yes.
Uggs? No.

My dream wife is too wake up on saturday morning, watch sportscenter, hit the strip and cop the latest...
pimp.gif

My current (hope she aint reading this) let the sneaker style go...
frown.gif
itkillled me. Dagger thru the heart.

It used be 3's 4's and 5's...now its heels, sandals and vans...
tired.gif

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

Sneakers? Yes.
Heels/Pumps? Yes.
Uggs? No.

My dream wife is too wake up on saturday morning, watch sportscenter, hit the strip and cop the latest...
pimp.gif

frown.gif
it killled me. Dagger thru the heart.

tired.gif
laugh.gif
and with whose money

im in love with kay

embarassed.gif
lol im not really into a dude for his money but just the fact that you know those brands its sooo cool. hard to find a dude like that. most the dudes i know are "christian who-ee what-ee?" lucky girl.

I have to stay on top of womens fashion because a little suprise for my female every now-and-then puts a smile on her face, which puts a smile on my face...

Originally Posted by DOWNTOWN43

Sneakers? Yes.
Heels/Pumps? Yes.
Uggs? No.

pimp.gif

frown.gif

tired.gif
laugh.gif
and with whose money

her own of course
eyes.gif

laugh.gif

Sneakers? Yes.
Heels/Pumps? Yes.
Uggs? No.

pimp.gif

frown.gif

tired.gif

Let that girl grow up fam'...

^ word how you gonna put the sad face on cuz she does't wear them as often...i would wear heels everyday but with the sidewalks at school i would roll myankle...i do wear them to my weekend job sometimes since it is a shoe store...women were all over my green wedges this weekend...i got them over 4 years agoand people still ask where i got them...

Originally Posted by shortydoowopp

^ word how you gonna put the sad face on cuz she does't wear them as often...i would wear heels everyday but with the sidewalks at school i would roll my ankle...i do wear them to my weekend job sometimes since it is a shoe store...women were all over my green wedges this weekend...i got them over 4 years ago and people still ask where i got them...
Maybe thats what i like.

I mean, i dont expect her to wear sneakers everyday, i.e. we went to Beni-Hanas and she wore heels. I didnt expect her to grab the jordan box. She grabbed thepumps. Its a fancy restaurant.

But if its a day out to Haight Street, grab the playoff 7's WOMAN!!
laugh.gif
DAMN!! Yea im mad!! And i cant even tell her, its taboo..

i gave up the sneaker game a while back. (still need to get around to selling these things but whatever). in my opinion, females should not rock sneakers pasthigh school (or freshman year of college)

people do judge by covers. i dress how i want to be perceived; a mature adult. when wearing sneakers i am treated with less respect and often deemedas immature. as fallacious as that logic may seem, it's the truth. if you can't let go of your youth and start building a wardrobe that correlates toyour age, then you have a problem (probably a maturity issue). goes with both genders.

Originally Posted by SiMPLYDiMPLY

i gave up the sneaker game a while back. (still need to get around to selling these things but whatever). in my opinion, females should not rock sneakers past high school (or freshman year of college)

people do judge by covers. i dress how i want to be perceived; a mature adult. when wearing sneakers i am treated with less respect and often deemed as immature. as fallacious as that logic may seem, it's the truth. if you can't let go of your youth and start building a wardrobe that correlates to your age, then you have a problem (probably a maturity issue). goes with both genders.

Took my thoughts and put them in text form....
smokin.gif

MissKickBack wrote:
Originally Posted by R31J23

girls should be versatile. shoes and sneakers.

pimp.gif

aint nothing wrong with a girl who digs kicks but some of the younger chicks OD now a days.

im older now, so my heel game is expected to be on point. word to sex and the city.

the avy
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

^^ Not true. I mean, if your 30-something and still got on some cements? ill be like
eyes.gif

16-28. Thats it. After that, it shouldnt even be a wardrobe accessory.

i never noticed a difference in how i'm dressed with how i'm treated...just more older guys in my face which i hate...

i gave up the sneaker game a while back. (still need to get around to selling these things but whatever). in my opinion, females should not rock sneakers past high school (or freshman year of college)

people do judge by covers. i dress how i want to be perceived; a mature adult. when wearing sneakers i am treated with less respect and often deemed as immature. as fallacious as that logic may seem, it's the truth. if you can't let go of your youth and start building a wardrobe that correlates to your age, then you have a problem (probably a maturity issue). goes with both genders.

some girls can pull off the "classy/mature" look with jordans.

i see what you mean

Originally Posted by pr0phecy718

some of you don't even understand why there's hate
laugh.gif

it's not that they wear sneakers...it's that they wear air jordans only and nothing else....if you're from NYC, you know what type of girls are those
sick.gif

ALSO, birds of a feather.......

i'm not tryna rock sneakers so i can attract hypebeast love interests. i dress to attract MEN, not boys.

i'm not tryna rock sneakers so i can attract hypebeast love interests. i dress to attract MEN, not boys.

...You're gonna hurt a lot of feelings on the message board...
laugh.gif

You just opened up a whole new can of worms...

wow

Dudes really stressing over a females footwear?

Kicks or Heels doesnt matter to me as long its done right.

...You're gonna hurt a lot of feelings on the message board...
laugh.gif

You just opened up a whole new can of worms...
laugh.gif
but really though who cares what i think? at the end of the day i'm just a stranger on a message board. ya'll can like what you want, different strokes fordifferent folks, but i'm hust telling ya how i feel.

Back
Top Bottom