laugh.gif
) but I'm tall as it is (5'7) so when I wear heels I'm super tall
eek.gif
Short men don't like it
tired.gif
they might assume you don't deal with shorter men and itmakes them
frown.gif

Originally Posted by SiMPLYDiMPLY

i gave up the sneaker game a while back. (still need to get around to selling these things but whatever).
lemme sell them for you.

^^ sorry but she looks like a bird.i would smash wouldnt take her to a fancy restaurant.
BTW peep toe shoes with a nice pedi
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by KayCurrency

Girls should love Christian Louboutin heels...
pimp.gif
AMEN! Just as long as I aint payin for them. I LOVE a chick who only has heels in her closet, and will wear them even in January with snowfalling.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

-The Juice

Wow lol what the heck? So a female can't look good and her age if she's wearing sneakers? That's bull, imo. It really depends on how you wear them, what you wear them with, etc. I know damn well I can put together a nice outfit and still have kicks with it. Is this thread only pertaining to females whowant to attract men? I'm so confused right now. OH and also, I commend artists like Beyonce who can run around on stage in heels, but sorry NO CAN DO!!BTW- IF you are looking to "grow up"... Doc Marten boots are a good look.. Very versatile.

^ she's sexy regardless of what she may (or may not) be wearing though.
well true, ill give you what. but some women just look good in sneakers. i just think the look isnt for everyone. saying that all women that wearsneakers are trashy is just being.... prejudice? (for lack of aa better word)

and no one can forget the beautiful nicole
nerd.gif
shes what... 22?

^ you probably right. bunz don't even look developed.
laugh.gif

kay, you ever had a chick where you knew more about womens fashion than she did?
embarassed.gif

Originally Posted by N O R E A G A

Originally Posted by MECKS

they are sexy as hell to me

no lieee

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
i seriously felt like i jizzed on myself when i scrolled down and saw this pic. jesus christ this broad is BAD.
devil.gif

She could get it. Those kicks would get thrown on the floor anyway.

It also all depends on how the girl wears kicks .

Bred XI's look beautiful on any woman that knows how to dress ... period .

I will wear what I want to wear regardless of how others may perceive me. I know how to dress, I know what is appropriate. I love my BCBG boots, I love myheels, but I can't wear them everywhere, everyday. That would just kill my feet and make it almost possible to do the amount of things I got to take careof in a day. If a woman can do what at times I gotta do in a day and do it in heels than more power to her, but that's just not me. I'm not going toput my health at risk for being vain. I've done it before and I won't do it again.

Not even flats or sandals, what I find myself in most, will work when you're on your feet all day. I don't even wear my sneakers much at all but thisemphasis on dressing "grown" making you something is just childish. I mean really the clothes don't make the woman. The woman makes the clothes.All this talk of others treating you differently, I carry myself in such a way that no matter what I'm wearing my time is still respected. Everyone worksdifferently though. I'll evolve as I need to. This is me now and I'm okay with that.

Originally Posted by Shaze804

laugh.gif

kay, you ever had a chick where you knew more about womens fashion than she did?
embarassed.gif

No, I've been with my female for like 4 years...Shes a Fashion BEAST, so are all of her buddies....But I associate with females my age who still dresshighschoolish....really not my steez though..

Originally Posted by Shaze804

laugh.gif

embarassed.gif

No, I've been with my female for like 4 years...Shes a Fashion BEAST, so are all of her buddies....But I associate with females my age who still dress highschoolish....really not my steez though..

Word. Maturity level, $ and exposure comes into play I guess. Girl I deal with leans on Forever 21 a bit too tough...Its like Banana Republic womens section isinvisible when we go. Baby steps....

realtalk though, i get FREAKED out when guys are too much into fashion
laugh.gif
one time i was on the train and dude was tryna talk to me (whatever) but he wascomplimenting my prada shades and betsey johnson bag and sam edelman flats. like he used all of those names correctly
eek.gif
honestly irked me a bit. and thenproceeded to compliment my makeup.

laugh.gif
one time i was on the train and dude was tryna talk to me (whatever) but he was complimenting my prada shades and betsey johnson bag and sam edelman flats. like he used all of those names correctly
eek.gif
honestly irked me a bit. and then proceeded to compliment my makeup.

Thats what you call Gay.

laugh.gif
one time i was on the train and dude was tryna talk to me (whatever) but he was complimenting my prada shades and betsey johnson bag and sam edelman flats. like he used all of those names correctly
eek.gif

Lol, nah I wouldnt go THAT far...but it would catch my eye and bait me in...

laugh.gif
eek.gif

Lol, nah I wouldnt go THAT far...but it would catch my eye and bait me in...
lol this has happened more than once though... i never know what to say. i end up just saying thanks and asking if they want to borrow it *shrugs*

Back
Top Bottom