Girls who like sneakers, apparently we're hated on NT

Originally Posted by SiMPLYDiMPLY

realtalk though, i get FREAKED out when guys are too much into fashion
laugh.gif
one time i was on the train and dude was tryna talk to me (whatever) but he was complimenting my prada shades and betsey johnson bag and sam edelman flats. like he used all of those names correctly
eek.gif
honestly irked me a bit. and then proceeded to compliment my makeup.
tired.gif

I think if I had a pair of Christian Louboutin's..I'd have to take an insurance policy out on them.

EDIT: When you buy a $1000+ pair, do they send you a bottle of expensive champagne?
That'd be BA
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

God rest her soul
tired.gif

Sydney01_t600.jpg
I loved her style. No girl can ever top it..
eyes.gif

Someone from Ohio would say that where the entire state including the females suck.

hold up, how many of you are really still buying $500+ heels during this recession?
The "recession" isn't hurting everyone. Get your money up.

cat think because they got on polo, and gucci, LV they grown!
laugh.gif

Who the hell thinks that? Probably them bum +$* *%++!$ in the hood. Grown and sexy is mad wack to me. If you can dress, you can dress.

i dont like chicks wit just "shoes." i dont like chicks wit just "kicks." i like chicks wit both and kno when, where, and how to rock themprop.

Originally Posted by SiMPLYDiMPLY

realtalk though, i get FREAKED out when guys are too much into fashion
laugh.gif
one time i was on the train and dude was tryna talk to me (whatever) but he was complimenting my prada shades and betsey johnson bag and sam edelman flats. like he used all of those names correctly
eek.gif
honestly irked me a bit. and then proceeded to compliment my makeup.
hold up is that really suspect. ive complimented girls on their complexion and on bags (marc jacob) it was a nice color only reason i mentionedit.
smh.gif
embarassed.gif

Originally Posted by MECKS

they are sexy as hell to me

no lieee

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

DEFINATELY NOT DOING IT FOR ME. HOW TALL IS SHE? SHE LOOKS ALMOST ****** STATUS AND HER HEAD IS TAKING OVER HER BODY.

Wear what you like--especially what you feel comfortable in...your outfit shouldn't make you, let it be the other way around...

Wearing heels does not make a woman look mature. Her character will determine that. Your clothing is superficial and easily expelled. Your character is not...

If you're "mature" when you're wearing heels, then logic dictates that, when you shed those "mature" clothing, you shouldessentially revert back to being childish in nature...but I will presume that to be false...

GotDamn drones...
smh.gif
smh.gif

I like girls that can rock shoes and sneakers. Be versatile.

Also have sneakers other than Jordans and bright
f2125fb5ce24d1cb29e7430e6ae5e2c287fd151.gif

most prefer grown and sexy over sneakers and jeans. i personally like grown and sexi and ocassional kicks. i wouldnt wana be with a chick ma age (24) thats jusinto sneakers.

Originally Posted by SuperAntigen

Wear what you like--especially what you feel comfortable in...your outfit shouldn't make you, let it be the other way around...

Wearing heels does not make a woman look mature. Her character will determine that. Your clothing is superficial and easily expelled. Your character is not...

If you're "mature" when you're wearing heels, then logic dictates that, when you shed those "mature" clothing, you should essentially revert back to being childish in nature...but I will presume that to be false...

GotDamn drones...
smh.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

Originally Posted by MECKS

they are sexy as hell to me

no lieee

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

DEFINATELY NOT DOING IT FOR ME. HOW TALL IS SHE? SHE LOOKS ALMOST ****** STATUS AND HER HEAD IS TAKING OVER HER BODY.

wat the hell is wrong with you?.... ol picky sucka

Back
Top Bottom