Girls who like sneakers, apparently we're hated on NT

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

Originally Posted by MECKS

they are sexy as hell to me

no lieee

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

DEFINATELY NOT DOING IT FOR ME. HOW TALL IS SHE? SHE LOOKS ALMOST ****** STATUS AND HER HEAD IS TAKING OVER HER BODY.

laugh.gif

I'm noticing this as a trend among certain types of females into sneakers.
nerd.gif

Chicks that look like this too
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

images

452155b2ad0e76fcd1a1f4fe09307c5b6ec1d64.bmp

Originally Posted by bdis1986

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

Originally Posted by MECKS

they are sexy as hell to me

no lieee

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

DEFINATELY NOT DOING IT FOR ME. HOW TALL IS SHE? SHE LOOKS ALMOST ****** STATUS AND HER HEAD IS TAKING OVER HER BODY.

wat the hell is wrong with you?.... ol picky sucka
if that's him in his avy then he has every right to be picky... ol tyrese lookin boy
devil.gif

lmao

some dudes are sounding suspect in here
laugh.gif
smh.gif
it doesn't matter kicks or shoes...there's a time and a place for everything...if we jus chillingkickin it wit fam, aint #*#$ wrong wit kicks...if we some place formal...ok...leave the nike's at home...

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

God rest her soul
tired.gif

Sydney01_t600.jpg
I loved her style. No girl can ever top it..
Real rap. These pics should be retired. Jersey hanging by the scoreboard never to be used on NT again.

word to motha ima wear more boat shoes this season. its a better look that i expected.

im about to sell my js. tired of them !%+....dunno what i was thinking buying em now.

Originally Posted by blackmagnus514

word to motha ima wear more boat shoes this season. its a better look that i expected.

im about to sell my js. tired of them !%+....dunno what i was thinking buying em now.
if you think I can clean/restore them, lemme know
wink.gif

solange-knowles-armani-jeans-ambassabor-s.0.0.0x0.412x864.jpeg

BeyonceandSolange.jpg

solange-and-baby-daniel_wohoo.jpg

solange_knowles.jpg

beyonce_and_solange.jpg

Solange+grammy+edit.jpg

solo.jpg

Fancy...
pimp.gif
...If it was up to me, my female would dress like this 365 daysa year...

Solange is WAY underrated
tired.gif

Originally Posted by SiMPLYDiMPLY

ALSO, birds of a feather.......

i'm not tryna rock sneakers so i can attract hypebeast love interests. i dress to attract MEN, not boys.

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by SiMPLYDiMPLY

i gave up the sneaker game a while back. (still need to get around to selling these things but whatever). in my opinion, females should not rock sneakers past high school (or freshman year of college)

people do judge by covers. i dress how i want to be perceived; a mature adult. when wearing sneakers i am treated with less respect and often deemed as immature. as fallacious as that logic may seem, it's the truth. if you can't let go of your youth and start building a wardrobe that correlates to your age, then you have a problem (probably a maturity issue). goes with both genders.

pimp.gif

i like this girl

why people actin like Kay knows so much about womens fashion?

kay is a fly dude nh, fly dudes usually go out/talk to fly women.

my girl stay on a shopbop.com etc so i knows these lines myself. damn maybe i am getting too old for NT. this dude Helion talkin about him an his girl go outlookin like bums with sweats and b ball shorts on?

im sorry but thats tacky as hell.............i mean you are a lil younger and prolly from an area that move slower so its w/e. Kay from Chi so i can understandhow swag is up higher, im from CT an image is kinda big up in ma, nj, ct, ny not to mention things move faster up here so i dunno depends on where you from.

i mean if a dude dont know what christian louboutin is then he prolly dont talk to the grown fly ladies like that. it is what it is. flame suit on.

again flaim suit on. if you go to high end designer thread you notice everybody is from fast movin areas or cities.........

Boston
Tdot
ATL
CHI
NYC

you dig..............its not that hard to understand.

eff that....My flame suit is OFF!...
laugh.gif

I know a good amount about womens fashion, if you think thats "gay", then so be it...Bring your female around me and watch her be on cloud 9...Illlet her tell you how "gay" I am when I return her to you...

Originally Posted by lurkin2long

again flaim suit on. if you go to high end designer thread you notice everybody is from fast movin areas or cities.........

Boston
Tdot
ATL
CHI
NYC

hey now we do our thing in alabama too so do our females. well nvm like 20% of us
you got a point
tired.gif

Boston
Tdot
ATL
CHI
NYC

Nope u dont need a flame suit, tell it like it is!

Originally Posted by omgitswes

Boston
Tdot
ATL
CHI
NYC

hey now we do our thing in alabama too so do our females. well nvm like 20% of us
you got a point
tired.gif

laugh.gif
...I chuckled, do ya thang playa...lol

Back
Top Bottom