pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

eek.gif
how??

I just do. I've seen worse REAL flaws in a woman. I like hers. That's that grown man +%+@ NT ain't up on yet... 

Respect. but u better have ur flame suit on or ur gonna get butt hurt.

if you don't work with these girls I don't understand how you would be dipping your pen in company ink.

Originally Posted by ooIRON MANoo

if you don't work with these girls I don't understand how you would be dipping your pen in company ink.

I was using the phrase as loosely as possible, like my man Saul did in Pineapple express... 
grin.gif
. Word to BFFF
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Murda He

06_NickiMinaj_G_007-1-769x1024.jpg

Mmm Mmm good word to Cambells soup
pimp.gif

That broad with the gap though
sick.gif
Look like someone pulled out her real teeth and glued two spaced out Chicklets in them joints.

never understood how this works and is it considered incest? my boy was going out with his girl for sometime and introduced his girls sister to his brother and now they are married.... my boy who introduced them is also engaged to his girl...

Originally Posted by SpeakUp23

Answer these for me:

-Say you're a guy with an older brother? Would you date his GF's younger sister?

or

-Would you date your BFFF's sister?

or

-Would you date the cousin of your ex girl?

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I am literally crying right now. I read this post and did the same thing as dude above. A+ use of the .gif.

Murda He wrote: 

I just do. I've seen worse REAL flaws in a woman. I like hers. That's that grown man +%+@ NT ain't up on yet... 

no girl out there is perfect, and people just dont understand that yet 
laugh.gif

girls all have different flaws, but you know you love her when they dont faze you

respect Murda 
pimp.gif

Answer these for me:

-Say you're a guy with an older brother? Would you date his GF's younger sister?

my parents are like that...and were all really close
pimp.gif

You knew you were going to get roasted though right Rilla? Respect for putting the pics up though.

Originally Posted by Retro23J

reener wrote:
god! that gap!

what can't you fit through there

:I love it
grin.gif

Spoiler [+]
2yytvts.jpg

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

eek.gif
how??

laugh.gif
What I meant was how is that gap so thorough not how can you love it, I didn't even read that.

Back
Top Bottom