Girls with gaps appreciation thread.

Originally Posted by KleanKicks

I can't believe the amount of people that's never seen a Sloth before (in that gif) lol.
huh?
sloth_goonies1-300x261.jpg

Is it weird I thought of that girl with a blunt in between her gap teeth. Like a blunt holder?

At least her lips won't turn black/purple

slime gettin' violated in here. Yall non smashin' lil penis clowns need to grow up deadass the chick is cute as hell RILLA likes her gap and that's all that matters.

Yes, I did.

Asking out of the box questions is what I do. Posting pics is what I don't.

but this ain't 2005 no more I guess. So nah, I no longer expect much from NT these days, but I'm still used to getting something different. The jokes USED TO come with the on topic discussions. And I mean hell, they'd have BEEN banned me TWICE by now for saying "my dix gotsta fit" or however he spelled it
laugh.gif
. I must just be getting too old for this message board #+%$ or something.. I can't beat it though. It's "the interwebz", which is apparently 'serious business" to 15 year olds. Meh.. So it's either join em or stop posting.. I'm closer to the latter..

I've seen funnier
30t6p3b.gif

slime gettin' violated in here. Yall non smashin' lil penis clowns need to grow up deadass the chick is cute as hell RILLA likes her gap and that's all that matters.
Thanks fam, but it's cool.. like I said... it's "Serious business" to these virgins.. as for these clowns:

The funny think is certain people were HAWKING me about my avy. So it seems the "cool" thing to do is to front on whether or not you're attracted to a woman while secretly messaging a dude and asking for nude pics of his girl. Right. NT - the only place they still do that at outside of middle school. If you would turn down the body to spite the face, in my eyes you ain't a real man no way. %%!+% ain't got no face. Trust ain't got one either, real talk life. One day ya'll as individuals will realize both of those like I did.. just not as an on line collective... cuz that 's not what the Internet is for. Apparently, the Internet is for weak people to log on and  hide behind a persona and talk random @!*$, apparently. I feel like I'm one of maybe 10 NTer's that talk the SAME BS and keeps it 100 without the anonymity of it all. So if ya'll trolls wanna flock to my threads because ya'll recognize it's YOUNG RILLA starting it (be damned what the username says..), I'm cool with that. If ya'll wanna talk @!*$ about my girl, we're cool with that. Just know that I know your type. You're weak and anonymous... and afraid.

This is the part where some lame says I'm arrogant... or full of myself. Whatever. I'm a real %#* *@@%@.  NT is "full of myself". Every time I log on it's some pooputt tryna gain a rep off of mine. Get off my jock. That's my girl's job. Go put in an application at Walmart, ole weak %#* *@@%@....

Back
Top Bottom