Give/Show examples of the decline of quality in Jordan retros...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone else think they're making the shoes smaller?? My Laneys fit almost like my maroon ls 5 which are a full size bigger

air-jordan-og-4-white-military-blue.jpg
aj4military1-570x379.jpg

^If the one on the right side was to come out first & the one on the left was the retro, people would still complain.

^If the one on the right side was to come out first & the one on the left was the retro, people would still complain.

^Even though I disagree about the retro looking better, this thread is about quality and no one can say the retro militarys had good quality.

^Even though I disagree about the retro looking better, this thread is about quality and no one can say the retro militarys had good quality.

Originally Posted by brooklynnyc3000

The white/military-blue IV looks good on shelfs and pictures, but when you hold/wear them... man, they're terrible. 
indifferent.gif

QFT

not even the mars were as bad as these and they released two months apart
smh.gif

Originally Posted by brooklynnyc3000

The white/military-blue IV looks good on shelfs and pictures, but when you hold/wear them... man, they're terrible. 
indifferent.gif

QFT

not even the mars were as bad as these and they released two months apart
smh.gif

Originally Posted by bittersweet

another example of you not knowing what you are talking about.... Q U A L I T Y
a pic does NOT always dictate quality.
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by bittersweet

another example of you not knowing what you are talking about.... Q U A L I T Y
a pic does NOT always dictate quality.
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by airXIjordan

aj4military1-570x379.jpg

The Air Jordan IV is one of the worst new retros the brand produces in my opinion....which sucks because it is also my first and favorite model. The L.A. gear netting they use now is a joke and the shape is the worst. Such a disappointment.

Originally Posted by airXIjordan

aj4military1-570x379.jpg

The Air Jordan IV is one of the worst new retros the brand produces in my opinion....which sucks because it is also my first and favorite model. The L.A. gear netting they use now is a joke and the shape is the worst. Such a disappointment.

yesterday i got the new 2010 air jordan II white black red... and i own the the 2003 air jordan 2 and i could literally feel the difference
in quality.. the 2010 uppers feel plasticky and just arificial almost... and the 2003 IIs feel great from the uppers to the alligator material on the sides...
far superior quality pre 2004 .. but to each his own i guess..

yesterday i got the new 2010 air jordan II white black red... and i own the the 2003 air jordan 2 and i could literally feel the difference
in quality.. the 2010 uppers feel plasticky and just arificial almost... and the 2003 IIs feel great from the uppers to the alligator material on the sides...
far superior quality pre 2004 .. but to each his own i guess..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom