GOAT APP legit?

Im sure a fake here and there get through. Ots bound to happen. Idk about Goat but a buddy was at stockx a few months back and they got 4,000 pairs of shoes in that day. Yes, 4k. Crazy! 1 a month or so is going to slide through. I just laugh at people paying for a professional to lc a pair in hand but then asking random people with no qualifications to lc them via pics. Seems silly to me.

I agree. What's the point getting the shoes from GOAT or StockX where you still end-up asking for LC?
I still cracking up seeing people posting LC AFTER they buy from eBay or some other marketplace. There is no common-sense.

Quick question. Do prices tend to drop over time on kicks, or will they increase? On this app and maybe stockx. Especially for sought after kicks like the AJ 1 royal?

Still wondering about this. Anyone have any idea? Or is it generally just random?

Still wondering about this. Anyone have any idea? Or is it generally just random?
It varies by shoe. They'll almost always go down a week or so after the release as online pairs get delivered. From there sometimes they'll go up as pairs dry up but it really just depends on the shoe.

Quick question. Do prices tend to drop over time on kicks, or will they increase? On this app and maybe stockx. Especially for sought after kicks like the AJ 1 royal?
Royals WILL NOT be going down anymore. It's way past the release. They will only be goin up from here.
That being said, iv seen shoes go up and some crash like the damn great depression (chi city 23s)

It varies by shoe. They'll almost always go down a week or so after the release as online pairs get delivered. From there sometimes they'll go up as pairs dry up but it really just depends on the shoe.

Royals WILL NOT be going down anymore. It's way past the release. They will only be goin up from here.
That being said, iv seen shoes go up and some crash like the damn great depression (chi city 23s)

Thanks guys. Hopefully the prices don't rise too high too quickly. Have a tough decision to make soon choosing between two kicks in interested in.

How long does it usually take goat to authenticate shoes after they receive them?

for me the last few months its been same day or early next at the latest. id say 1-2 days.

if theres a holiday and they're closed for the day and UPS, etc. I would add another day or two to that since they would likely be backed up

for me the last few months its been same day or early next at the latest. id say 1-2 days.

if theres a holiday and they're closed for the day and UPS, etc. I would add another day or two to that since they would likely be backed up

Thanks. That's not too bad. Hopefully it doesn't take too long for the shoes to be delivered also.

If I place an offer will the damaged box listings be able to accept my offer or are they buy only?

I will never not laugh at people receiving pairs from Stockx/Goat that have been lc'd by a professional and then going to the internet to get confirmation from random people off pictures.

except they're not professionals and fakes have slipped through these so-called authentication services at least with my experience with stockx

except they're not professionals and fakes have slipped through these so-called authentication services at least with my experience with stockx

Ive used both sites, and by viewing the one or two videos of stockX legit checking. I don't trust it. They just simply look at them real quick and ship em out.

I think goat actually takes time checking the shoe and from what I know they actually take pictures of all the shoes that come in? yes GOAT is slow as **** but I think thats because they take time legit checking everything that comes in. Id rather order something through them and it take 2 weeks and know they're ensuring they're legit than something that simply gets looked over and thrown back in the box in 30 seconds

They are literally to inspect shoes. That by definition makes them a professional at it. Yes, once in a blue moon one will slip through but I'm still trusting the opinion a professional that had the shoe in hand over the opinion of some random dude looking at pictures on the internet.

Ive used both sites, and by viewing the one or two videos of stockX legit checking. I don't trust it. They just simply look at them real quick and ship em out.

I think goat actually takes time checking the shoe and from what I know they actually take pictures of all the shoes that come in? yes GOAT is slow as **** but I think thats because they take time legit checking everything that comes in. Id rather order something through them and it take 2 weeks and know they're ensuring they're legit than something that simply gets looked over and thrown back in the box in 30 seconds
You probably saw the people that open the box and prep them for authentification. The guys that authenticate the shoes take a couple minutes to go over them.

From the video I saw they literally just looked at one thing to deem them authentic and put em back ‍♂️

Just going off by the two videos I saw that were posted on NT

From the video I saw they literally just looked at one thing to deem them authentic and put em back ‍♂️

Just going off by the two videos I saw that were posted on NT
I hear you. That sounds more like the group that unboxes them and forwards to authenticity but who knows? They definitely do more than one look though.

Did someone's sale get pulled because a lack of tissue paper? Can't remember...

Just sold a pair of DS Concords and knowing GOAT, I have a feeling there's going to be a problem with something.

Did someone's sale get pulled because a lack of tissue paper? Can't remember...

Just sold a pair of DS Concords and knowing GOAT, I have a feeling there's going to be a problem with something.

I sent my buddies yeezy in, one shoe was missing the paper. went through without issue.

also sold a pair of WC IV awhile back with no shoe inserts and got approved

you'll be fine

I sent my buddies yeezy in, one shoe was missing the paper. went through without issue.

also sold a pair of WC IV awhile back with no shoe inserts and got approved

you'll be fine

Appreciate the reassurance. I've sold new shoes before but the yellowing kind of makes me nervous. Me just being me :lol:. Thanks man

yellowing is natural. they will NOT turn your shoes away for yellowing especially if the shoes are known to yellow.

Back
Top Bottom