Going to In-N-Out for the first time today... What to get?

i always get a #1 animal style on the burger with chopped chilis added in, fries well done, and an arnold palmer

Just finished... and i can truly say...

IN & OUT >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> WHATABURGER.

:wow: that burger was amazing.

get another one.

im bout to make n in n out run for SNF :smokin

don't forget the root beer float!

Last edited:
you already ate but ill say this for other first timers in the future

Even though i always eat double double now, id recommend a regular cheeseburger for someone going their first time. I think the double meat overpowers the flavor from everything else (nomo), i mean its great when you're hungry, but if you're trying to get a balanced taste of what in n out is about just get the cheeseburger for your first meal. Also, i love animal fries, but its not for everyone. The regular fries depend on what day you go, sometimes they're amazing, other times they're :x

Above all else, when you go in, forget all the hype. Just try to forget about all the good things you've heard about it lol, because I know for me, whether its music, movies, food, w/e... hype kills

Last edited:
Just got me a double double no onions , animal fries no onions and a Neapolitan shake :smokin

i'll wait for the "in-n-out is overrated" brigade :smh:
but i order two cheeseburgers and some fries for under $5

it is overrated but i worked there for 6 years:tongue:

and there is no such thing as monster style...a mistake that is very common, it's animal style

Last edited:
:nerd:

Animal fries are a must tho.

Animal Style fries are the most overrated thing EVER.

that being said:
3x3 extra toasted
fries w/ spread on the side
Neapolitan Shake

btw, you know you can order grilled circle onions, right? no always the chopped up grilled onions you're familiar with...

I went to In-N-Out for the first time a couple of weeks ago when I was out in LA. Animal style 3x3 was definitely a treat to my taste buds. The fries on the other hand, nothing special...

Last edited:
Animal Style fries are the most overrated thing EVER.
that being said:
3x3 extra toasted
fries w/ spread on the side
Neapolitan Shake
btw, you know you can order grilled circle onions, right? no always the chopped up grilled onions you're familiar with...

Nah G, those fries and that sauce was crack.

double double with whole grilled onions AND regular onions, with chopped chilies in the burger
Animal style fries
Neapolitan shake

FUUUUUUUUUU

Had a 3x3 today :pimp:
To those new to In-n-out burgers they take a while to grow on you, I remember when I first tried them as a kid I didn't like them it took like 3 tries for them to grow on me. Like 00david00 said the burger has a lot of flavors.

Back
Top Bottom