GOING TO VEGAS IN A WEEK VOL: Help me with my experience...

Btw, to all my NT'er, I'm very well connected in the nightclub scene.
I'm currently a VIP Host at Body English nightclub but if anyone needs any help with bottle service inquires or guestlist reservations at ANY club out here PM me.
I'll show my fellow NT'er some love.

What spot should I hit on Thursday night? Just realized I've never really been on a Thursday lol. Not really into EDM.

Last edited:
What spot should I hit on Thursday night? Just realized I've never really been on a Thursday lol. Not really into EDM.

1Oak, I went back in September on a Thursday and they played mostly hip hop.

I'm gonna go there on the 24th! Four nights in Vegas for me! :smokin

It was posted earlier that Tryst has 1 goose and 1 champagne bottle for $395 thursdays

That's every night right now, and I posted it lol.

Wanted to do 1OAK Fri night since Kenny Lamar is gunna be there...Was thinking LAX, all u can drink for 50...

The place to go for thursday nights is either Marquee, Tao, or Haze.
Be prepared for mash up of edm and hip hop though.
You can also check out The Bank or Chateau.

I've done Haze in Thursday and I remember all hip hop, could be wrong.
Last time i hit up The Bank on Thursday and I didn't like the talent.

Last edited:
The place to go for thursday nights is either Marquee, Tao, or Haze.
Be prepared for mash up of edm and hip hop though.
You can also check out The Bank or Chateau.

Only the Boombox Room is open Thursdays at Marquee. And that's strictly hip-hop.

As for the person asking about the "catch" at LAX...the catch is, you're at LAX.

Only the Boombox Room is open Thursdays at Marquee. And that's strictly hip-hop.
As for the person asking about the "catch" at LAX...the catch is, you're at LAX.

LAX wasn't that bad when I went over a yr ago. For that 50 all u can drink, it's obviously the cheaper stuff but still...Need to lock in this plan for tomorrow night NOW. Hate getting there and not having plans :/

What night did you go to LAX last year?
Last time I was there was 2 years ago on a Wednesday. It was pretty fun and not bad.

Just booked my room for Memorial Day weekend. 2 years in a row. Cant wait. Gotta pepper my angus for those prices tho. smh $120 for a pool party

Sh*t, anybody ever want to grab a drink while you're in town hmu. I dont do much anyways and have met some coo people off NT from Vegas.

why wouldn't you go to EDC :lol: even if you don't really mess with the music like that you owe yourself a day to see what the biggest in the scene looks like.

What night did you go to LAX last year?
Last time I was there was 2 years ago on a Wednesday. It was pretty fun and not bad.

Would rather spend $200 at Surrender on a Wednesday than $50 for open bar at LAX.

Flying out today. Going to hit up ghostbar at the palms tonight. This will be my first trip to Vegas so needless to say, I'm pumped!

My friend is looking at something for mar 21-24th:

1) where are the best places to find deals on flights
2) how much money would you recommend to bring to have a good time (I ain't trying to live out no rich ***** dreams, just go to a few clubs, bars etc)

My friend is looking at something for mar 21-24th:

1) where are the best places to find deals on flights
2) how much money would you recommend to bring to have a good time (I ain't trying to live out no rich ***** dreams, just go to a few clubs, bars etc)
1) kayak.com - not so much deals, but it gives you prices on most airlines all on 1 page.
2) Depends what you consider fun. Some people find it amusing walking up and down the strip with drinks in their hand others think poppin bottles in the club is fun. Could be a huge difference money-wise

Back
Top Bottom