GOING TO VEGAS IN A WEEK VOL: Help me with my experience...

In all actuality im trying to do a lil of both lol. I'm trying to go to a club one night maybe a strip joint the next

My friend is looking at something for mar 21-24th:
1) where are the best places to find deals on flights
2) how much money would you recommend to bring to have a good time (I ain't trying to live out no rich ***** dreams, just go to a few clubs, bars etc)

march madness :smokin:smokin

My friend is looking at something for mar 21-24th:
1) where are the best places to find deals on flights
2) how much money would you recommend to bring to have a good time (I ain't trying to live out no rich ***** dreams, just go to a few clubs, bars etc)

First weekend of MM, you won't find much in the way of deals. City is slammed that weekend.

What night did you go to LAX last year?
Last time I was there was 2 years ago on a Wednesday. It was pretty fun and not bad.

Would rather spend $200 at Surrender on a Wednesday than $50 for open bar at LAX.

It depends on what I'm looking for. If I want to get wasted, hear some hip hop, and meet a lot of easy girls I would consider LAX.

If money isn't an issue, don't care about the music, and looking for the better looking crowd then Surrender

I'm back. Trip breakdown.

Get in Thurs and we are staying at Monte Carlo (Had a hookup). Hit up a promoter who we have gone through before at TAO and he tells us to come through for a handshake. Get there maybe 11 and there's an 1 hr wait but the promoter, Chris Traer, meets us at the rope and walks us right in. It's just me and my boy and he gets us two patron shots and 2 jager bombs on the house (All after we have finished a bottle of sailor). Start talking to girls...Make out with 3 during the night (1 black, 2 white girls) but end up with this bomb asian girl and my buddy is w/ her blonde friend...Blonde starts crying as we are getting into a taxi and says she feels bad cuz she has a boyfriend. We end up gambling (my boy and I) and head to MC.

Night two we gamble and Chris hits us up to come back and he will take care of us. We say why not as we had a great time. Same thing as Thurs night, he gets us in and head straight to bar. This time we walk in with a bbachelorette party of 7 and roll with them to the bar w/ Chris. We met them while walking from The Mirage and they were taking pics and I offered to take it for them (works soooooooooo damn well in Vegas, really anywhere :pimp:). Chris gets us drinks and says stay here I'll be right back. Girls bounce to dance floor (Too lazy to try to keep them all entertained smh at me I know) so my boy and I chill there. He comes back 15 mins with more drink coupons and says come with me....He walks us to a table with bottle service! The promoters or ppl who work there had their own table and had bottles of Goose and Chris told us to have w/e we want. Start drinking and find this cute white girl from Colorado and we hit it off immediately, but I end up going home alone cuz I lost her in a drunken state.

All in all one of the best trips I have ever had :pimp:

i am heading out with a group of 5 for a bachelor party 2/21 to 2/25 we are staying at Caesar's Palace in the Augustus Tower. Any recommendations 3 of the 5 guys in the group are married and 5 of the 5 guys in the group are pretty cheap. Any recommendations to keep prices down overall. This group typically hates to pay more than 3 dollars for a beer or 5 dollars for a shot.

Should we expect the pools to be open and ladies out or not even waste time on it?

Anyone ate at any of the following places:

Rice and Company
China Poblano

In and Out Burger is already a must

Chris Traer is a good dude. He's hooked me up a few times at Tao Beach.

Sounds like a fun trip. Tao gets overshadowed nowadays but still a fun club.

How was Monte Carlo? Staying there in a couple weeks and never stayed there before.

sounds like a great trip

was there new years eve

sat night. we hit up xs. we all dnt remember a damn thing. from that night

night two. table at 1oak where tyga performed. great night

nye table at tryst. resident dj (big dee) and lil jon did their things

if u dnt mind, can i get the info to ur promoter? im in vegas quite often

if u dnt wanna put it all out there can you hit me with a DM? thanks

Chris Traer is a good dude. He's hooked me up a few times at Tao Beach.
Sounds like a fun trip. Tao gets overshadowed nowadays but still a fun club.
How was Monte Carlo? Staying there in a couple weeks and never stayed there before.

MC was awesome for us. We gambled a bit there and ate in the food court. The min was 10 on every table all day and the crowd was cool. No wait for taxis either if you wanna taxi to clubs instead of walk.

:lol: Elliot promoters trickin on you?

U need to cruise out next time. It really was too easy lol.

sounds like a great trip
was there new years eve
sat night. we hit up xs. we all dnt remember a damn thing. from that night
night two. table at 1oak where tyga performed. great night
nye table at tryst. resident dj (big dee) and lil jon did their things
if u dnt mind, can i get the info to ur promoter? im in vegas quite often
if u dnt wanna put it all out there can you hit me with a DM? thanks

I'm actually in Chi right now on my way to NY so just hit me up whenever. We have done bottles before so maybe that's one reason he hooked us with the free goose bottles, but it shouldn't be a problem to get u in for a handshake if ur not interested in bottles.

Nice I need those $10 tables for when I go on cold streaks.

And I hate cab lines. Cosmo's after Marquee is straight up ridiculous

Headed there for Cinco De Mayo weekend. Got a great deal on the Cosmopolitan Wraparound Suite with their LNF Guarantee. Went from $2500+ for the weekend to about $1K. Can't wait.

Ecook good story
pimp.gif

Nothing like vegas during spring break and summer

Headed there for Cinco De Mayo weekend. Got a great deal on the Cosmopolitan Wraparound Suite with their LNF Guarantee. Went from $2500+ for the weekend to about $1K. Can't wait.

Can you still get in on this deal? If so, can I get more details.

what site did you use...because that deal has been pretty much dead for awhile.

Got back on Sunday and had a blast! Stayed at Aria and it was clean as hell. Also turned $100 into this Friday night playing roulette

Ok, its simple. I will be heading to vegas with my girl and it will be my first time going. I want to know a good place to go eat with her newly wed friends that is nice and clean, but rather affordable.​

I also want to know some "sleeper spots" in Vegas to visit, clothing stores, Sneaker stores, skate spots etc. we will be there for 5 days and we would also like to travel outside of our trip to view​

natural spots to get my scenery fix. We will be staying at the MGM grand which got me excited from the start because of its history. Help a half Brotha out and send me on the right path to enjoy ​

our stay in vegas. Since I don't drink like some of the others attending, I will surely venture out by my lonesome to keep my sanity, so if you are in the Las Vegas area lets do it up! ​
Hotel Aria is the truth.. Not the most inexpensive place but well worth the BREAD!!

Back
Top Bottom