GOING TO VEGAS IN A WEEK VOL: Help me with my experience...

Sometimes I'm on the fence about Vegas, I mean the fun that was create was probably be more by me than anything Vegas had to offer. Depends on the day I'm asked about Vegas though you'd get a response. I just have mixed feelings about the place.

I have strong positive feelings about the place but I understand why others don't.

You have to know how to do Vegas right, go with the right crew, and know the right people and/or have cash to throw around.

I've always had fun in Vegas (gone 20-25 times since '06) but it's gotten even better the last few years as I've been more selective about who I roll with and have used resources like JackColton to know exactly where to go and who to talk to. The daylife explosion over the last couple years hasn't hurt either.

Vegas can take even the most experienced partier at other cities out easily

Sometimes I'm on the fence about Vegas, I mean the fun that was create was probably be more by me than anything Vegas had to offer. Depends on the day I'm asked about Vegas though you'd get a response. I just have mixed feelings about the place.

I have strong positive feelings about the place but I understand why others don't.

You have to know how to do Vegas right, go with the right crew, and know the right people and/or have cash to throw around.

I've always had fun in Vegas (gone 20-25 times since '06) but it's gotten even better the last few years as I've been more selective about who I roll with and have used resources like JackColton to know exactly where to go and who to talk to. The daylife explosion over the last couple years hasn't hurt either.

Agreed.

There's 2 things you need in Vegas, money and the right crew/people. I stopped going with random friends because every different group I went with wanted to do different **** which I thought was boring to me. Walk the strip!? Chill at some time share places pool? Nah man, I wanna party, day club and/or club, girls, tables, random shenanigans.

Being in Cali I get invited every other week it seems during the summer, there's ALWAYS a friend/coworker/acquaintance in Vegas. But now I'm very selective on who I go with. Nothing worse than going to Vegas expecting to have a hell of a time and you get a boring *** trip, might as well stay home.

Last edited:
Agreed.

There's 2 things you need in Vegas, money and the right crew/people. I stopped going with random friends because every different group I went with wanted to do different **** which I thought was boring to me. Walk the strip!? Chill at some time share places pool? Nah man, I wanna party, day club and/or club, girls, tables, random shenanigans.

Being in Cali I get invited every other week it seems during the summer, there's ALWAYS a friend/coworker/acquaintance in Vegas. But now I'm very selective on who I go with. Nothing worse than going to Vegas expecting to have a hell of a time and you get a boring *** trip, might as well stay home.
I say go with people who are willing to spend money. I hate going with cheapos.

Hey fellow NT'ers.
Just took a Host position at Light Nightclub! We open memorial day weekend and this place is going to be crazy!
Gonna be a mega nightclub / dayclub. Think Marquee and Xs.

I'd also be happy to help out anybody who's totally in the dark about Las Vegas nightlife.
It can be very intimidating for people who don't know what's going on.
PM me if you guys ever need any inquires at any venue or have any question at all.

couldnt have agreed more.
over the years ive figured who i want to go with and planning ahead creates a much better trip

first few times we jus went w the flow (still had great times) but like i said organizing ahead enhances the trip

How's the Luxor?

Decent budget hotel.

If you plan on hitting South Strip daylife/nightlike Light, Wet Repub, and Hakkasan then It's in a good location. Otherwise I would stay more central.

I usually stay north strip so TI is my budget option there (Palazzo is my top choice) but the south side is making a comeback with Light and Hak opening this summer.

Decent budget hotel.

If you plan on hitting South Strip daylife/nightlike Light, Wet Repub, and Hakkasan then It's in a good location. Otherwise I would stay more central.

I usually stay north strip so TI is my budget option there (Palazzo is my top choice) but the south side is making a comeback with Light and Hak opening this summer.

This is soooo true right now. I have a free night at Luxor and before I was like :rolleyes

But now, why the hell not.

By the way, for everyone that was interested in a Vegas summit it is looking like July 12-15 will be the weekend...I have some awesome rates/ free rooms and we now have a connect at Light!

It's going to be so packed MDW wherever you go, there will be women. Good thing on the presales MDW covers can reach 200+. 

who are you telling. last year they were charging over $300 for day of tix to Rehab. This year Diddy is hosting. bout to be a movie in there

833 for 3 nights at MGM but thats not bad, covers for the clubs are adddddinnggggg up

w staying at the MGM cats should get free entry to HAK

I just don't understand the allure of those holiday weekends. Is it really that fun to be packed like sardines with a ton of people, after paying double the typical cover cost just to get in? I don't get it. Oh well.

I just don't understand the allure of those holiday weekends. Is it really that fun to be packed like sardines with a ton of people, after paying double the typical cover cost just to get in? I don't get it. Oh well.
When I was younger that's how I use to think, til I went 1 weekend and the prices to get into Tryst were OD :lol:
Like I've said before, every weekend in Vegas during the summer is happenin. Why go on a holiday weekend and pay 2-3x the normal cover charges, along with more expensive rooms? Just go te following week and you'll have a great time and save money.

Only thing about holiday weekends is celebrities hosting parties, but I don't give a **** about that

When I was younger that's how I use to think, til I went 1 weekend and the prices to get into Tryst were OD :lol:
Like I've said before, every weekend in Vegas during the summer is happenin. Why go on a holiday weekend and pay 2-3x the normal cover charges, along with more expensive rooms? Just go te following week and you'll have a great time and save money.

Only thing about holiday weekends is celebrities hosting parties, but I don't give a **** about that

I honestly dont either. Only thing that I always think of is people having that extra day off.I'd rather take a half day and go another weekend :smokin

This is soooo true right now. I have a free night at Luxor and before I was like :rolleyes

But now, why the hell not.

By the way, for everyone that was interested in a Vegas summit it is looking like July 12-15 will be the weekend...I have some awesome rates/ free rooms and we now have a connect at Light!

Yup! Sounds like a good plan. Luxor and Mandalay Bay are connected and rates at the Luxor aren't bad, even for MDW.

Back
Top Bottom