GOING TO VEGAS IN A WEEK VOL: Help me with my experience...

heading to Vegas June 28-30th anything happening then? staying at the hard rock not sure why i didn't plan it... is it descent? clubs pool parties? need info were going like 10 deep i believe. any advice? 

ahhh gotcha bro. idk about yall, but I went to vegas for LDW in 2012. my group had a cabana at Surrender (Calvin Harris) for $1500 min. and Encore Beach cabana (Deadmau5) for $1500 as well. shrug. deals can be had.

Deadmau5 was on a Monday, so I can sort of believe that. I know MDC cabanas go for about that on Monday of LDW. Not as big a crowd, regardless of the DJ. Still sounds really low, but I'm guessing it was a low-end cabana. I believe you on the $1500 cabana at Surrender, because they're so far away from the action. I think that's the standard minimum for those. I think even on Wednesdays you can get them for $1,000.

heading to Vegas June 28-30th anything happening then? staying at the hard rock not sure why i didn't plan it... is it descent? clubs pool parties? need info were going like 10 deep i believe. any advice? 

hard rock is not so bad. they got a pool party over there too. and Body English is pretty cool.

if youre into the big time DJs then go to...

Friday check out whatever. Maybe the new club, Light Nightclub? at mandalay bay i think.
Encore beach Saturday. Steve Angello
Hakkasan Saturday. Calvin Harris

thatll run you about $175ish off of presale tix for 3 clubs.

if not, then maybe someone else can recommend something.

MDW is fully booked. Thank you presales

Friday Nas at Tao
Saturday Didtch pool party with Big Sean
Saturday night Haze with j. cole
Sunday Rehab

gonna be a good weekend???

I'm in vegas right now and am looking for a connect. Looking to go to surrender, marquee, and a couple day party's such as ditch Fridays and Tao with bottles. Halllppp.

Or you could pay $45, spend the difference on drinks, and not be stuck with a bunch of garbage clothes.

Anyone had any experience with these VIP bus party tours? Open bar and no lines into "A-list nightclubs" sounds good but is it too good to be true?

What are the "A-List" clubs? And what are the stipulations of the "open bar"?

I'm guessing you meet at a lounge to begin the night, and it's an "open bar" (whatever that means. Then you go to three clubs that are realistically just Tier 2 (or worse) clubs, and you're paying for drinks. Not worth it. Just go to one club and stay there all night.

^word. We're rolling out there about 30 deep for a good friends Bach party either LDW or the wknd after. So far most are in favor of LDW. I'm trying to convince them otherwise. To my limited knowledge, nothing going on LDW that can't be done the following wknd.

I would go the weekend before LDW

What are the "A-List" clubs? And what are the stipulations of the "open bar"?

I'm guessing you meet at a lounge to begin the night, and it's an "open bar" (whatever that means. Then you go to three clubs that are realistically just Tier 2 (or worse) clubs, and you're paying for drinks. Not worth it. Just go to one club and stay there all night.

A list clubs, I'd say, XS, Marquee, Tao, Hakkasan, Light, then downwards to 1OAK, Haze, Lavo...
Places like that rarely have open bar. But most of the time on slower nights they have anywhere from 1 to 2 hour open bar for ladies.

Or you could pay $45, spend the difference on drinks, and not be stuck with a bunch of garbage clothes.

Does have a point about the garbage clothes though, and I'm guessing you have to spend $150 for one ticket.

MDW is fully booked. Thank you presales

Friday Nas at Tao
Saturday Didtch pool party with Big Sean
Saturday night Haze with j. cole
Sunday Rehab

gonna be a good weekend???

Now you need to finish it strong Sunday night at Light! Baauer and Just Blaze.

A list clubs, I'd say, XS, Marquee, Tao, Hakkasan, Light, then downwards to 1OAK, Haze, Lavo...
Places like that rarely have open bar. But most of the time on slower nights they have anywhere from 1 to 2 hour open bar for ladies.

Thanks. I believe the open bar is on the bus or limo though so it's actually before the clubs. I was just asking cause it was at a discounted price with my hotel booking. I'll be staying at the Stratosphere and getting the 3 day shuttle pass since it's kinda far from everything. Bottles before hand will be the move though; already be turnt up :lol:

I meant which clubs are on this VIP tour. I doubt there are any actual A-list spots involved.

I meant which clubs are on this VIP tour. I doubt there are any actual A-list spots involved.

That's the caveat, they don't tell you which in the description. Don't want to end up being at some bum clubs. Just going to stick to the presales and pregame before hand.

Are there any strictly hip hop spots to go to? I'm out here for the weekend was as Surrender last night. It was cool but I need more of a variety of music.

Also what are the best spots for tonight (Saturday) ?

Are there any strictly hip hop spots to go to? I'm out here for the weekend was as Surrender last night. It was cool but I need more of a variety of music.

Also what are the best spots for tonight (Saturday) ?

There are hip-hop rooms at some clubs (Marquee, Hak), and some clubs do Top 40/Mashup which includes a lot of hip-hop.

As for tonight, it's Saturday. You can't really go wrong anywhere (regardless of music).

Iron Man where yall staying?

NYNY. Missed out on Hakassan and Wet Republic pre sales ($75 at the time). :smh:. Might end up Surrender. Which is down the strip :lol:, dreading this weekend... Not really. Like I said, just going to roll with it.

Plan is to go back in July.

I'm going to vegas in 2 weeks for my boys bachelor party. Only going to be there thursday and friday. What's the best club to goto on a thursday night? For friday what pools are good during a friday? Last time I went to Vegas ended up going to Ditch Fridays. Is that still around? Probably going to Hakasan friday night. Do you guys suggest buying presale tickets?

Back
Top Bottom