GoT. A spoiler discussion thread

True...Seems like he has second sight like Bran so it's possible he played the waiting game assuming Danny would roll through with the dragons to make the save...

think you might be on to something cause in last week's episode when Bran was warging the ravens the night king and his crew was posted up on what look liked the same exact rock Jon them was on.

I love Littlefinger in this episode. If there was one episode to describe him in a nutshell, this would be it. 10 steps ahead of everyone.

whose face did Arya have in her possession? I noticed Walder Frey's. the second one looked like Ned's but I don't think that it was.

i jus wanna say too how impressive dany's acting and facial expressions are

shes the reason im really buying this romance

I love Littlefinger in this episode. If there was one episode to describe him in a nutshell, this would be it. 10 steps ahead of everyone.

This, one blaring example of bad writing from a casual fan.

All Arya had to do was tell Sansa she found it hidden in LF's quarters.

Situation over.

Emilia Clarke is bad period.

I think she was just overshadowed by nude scenes like Missanbei's.

As far as Littlefinger goes...I kind of think Arya is playing him...No way she's playing into his games that easy...

I'm trying to figure out why the rush job.

If they wanted to they could release the show in theaters in sets of 3 and it would make 100s millions. I don't buy that budget ****.
I think Benioff and Weiss just want to move to their next project. They easily could stretched this show to two or even three full seasons.

Emilia Clarke is bad period.

96922.jpg

source.gif

Dany look like she getting them good tanning sessions.

Here are the dragons.
main-qimg-008b7c24018e80e665bfad2d49876fe1-c.jpg

Viserion was a tan color but it was hard to tell from the epsiode but from the leak it was said to be Vis and after he got blasted Rhaegal in the back acting scary and you could see how green he was.

The scorpion ain't gonna work. If they doing this parlay, the war won't matter anymore if they all finna take on the NK.

I feel like Tormund has finally become the character that he is in the books. It really started last season but this latest episode really highlights it. When he was introduced in S3, I felt that he they did a poor job with him considering how funny Tormund is in the books. Now he's all about the lulz and the memes. Great work.

Back
Top Bottom