H&M is under fire for racist hoodie

true story this waitress was cute had her booty practically in my face most the night she even said i smelled good

it was some korean bbq place

gave that girl a three figure tip

Greta post, very insightful, keep spitting dat real famb :smokin

Last edited:
true story this waitress was cute had her booty practically in my face most the night she even said i smelled good

it was some korean bbq place

gave that girl a three figure tip
So u gave her a 3 figure tip
Paid full price for ur meal
Not to mention u at a Korean bbq place
SO U COOKED UR OWN MEAL
And didn’t get to smash
See if she’s clean shaven or landing strip or just got the 3oclock shadow
Or at least her number????
Proof that only fools tip

What's wrong with white people celebrating their heritage :lol: as long as they don't bring up certain things then I see no problem. Also they shouldn't call it White Power Night.

What is white heritage? :lol:

What does that even mean?

Much like Black is a created term and cannot account for where our ancestry comes from...White is one...but for the most part they know where they came from. They know if their great-great-great-grandparents came from Italy...or Spain...or France, etc. Hence why there are COUNTLESS expressions of culture from the aforementioned places here in America.

"white heritage" literally doesn't mean ****. They aren't some monolithic group just like we arent.

Now that I think about it, do the suns still have the gorilla as the mascot? I could only imagine the uproar that would cause nowadays. If they nixed it then that was smart on their part.

I know some places in LA with the finest Korean women that 3 figures....

actually $200 exactly gets you that (0)... and these women are 7+

sometimes you get a Latina too

LOL

Last edited:
SO U COOKED UR OWN MEAL
And didn’t get to smash
ah but best believe the next time i go there and see her ima be like
giphy.gif

ah but best believe the next time i go there and see her ima be like
giphy.gif
But she got the money from u
U already lost
She just gonna play u
And get more money from u
While u get nothing
But blue balls
Bruh I’m tryna help u
Sit back and reflect on what u did
Cause ur actually a trick now

nawhtyhare how u gonna rep racist *** donald trump jr right here?? :smh:

your cool pass is revoked!

Got me ****** up homie I would never support trump he wants to deport 80% of everyone i know :smh:
Can already tell by 2 post your a lame

Got me ****ed up homie I would never support trump he wants to deport 80% of everyone i know :smh:
Can already tell by 2 post your a lame

so in other words you are one of those latinos who thinks its ok to be racist towards african americans?

too late to save yourself. go back and see yourself trying to tell people they too sensitive on the issue at hand.

trying to say that shirt was ok was worse than being lame.

Last edited:
so in other words you are one of those latinos who thinks its ok to be racist towards african americans?

too late to save yourself. go back and see yourself trying to tell people they too sensitive on the issue at hand.

trying to say that shirt was ok was worse than being lame.
Never said it was ok I said if the picture bothered you your soft :lol:. Way bigger ish is going on open ya eyes b

SO U COOKED UR OWN MEAL
And didn’t get to smash
Fam.:rofl:

why do people say race is a social construct but not ethnicity?

One involves geography...one does not.

If I'm Igbo...I have a direct connection to distinct cultural and linguistic traditions that have been passed down. The ruling class didn't decide that I'm Igbo.

If I'm Dinka...I have a direct connection to distinct cultural and linguistic traditions that have been passed down. The ruling class didn't decide that I'm Dinka.

Race is applied from a ruling class that has the power to put those 2 people in the same box...based on "color". Then they operate a caste system based on those colors.

why do people say race is a social construct but not ethnicity?

Because race was an artificial label given to multiple groups of people based on shared physical characteristics. It doesn't account for language, culture, religion, and the historical perspective a particular group has lived through.

People naturally form identities based on experiences and the geography that surrounds them. Until the 1500s race wasn't a concept anywhere really. The big divide was between cultures. It was who you had more in common with, not what you looked like. The Western Europeans came up with the concept to justify enslaving other human beings. Some of whom were already Christians (but they like to forget about that part).

Back
Top Bottom