H&M is under fire for racist hoodie

The fact that they have a black kid modeling a "monkey" shirt is the problem imo. The phrase itself isn't racist but they should've thought this more through imo.

Like some one said, there's a lot of children clothing that references monkeys and jungle animals in general.

Fire the guy who decided to choose the model.

Also, I can't believe ppl still shop at H&M. Brand been garbage

Man, you can’t be this dumb, can you shogun shogun ?

https://www.vice.com/en_us/article/nn4d98/guide-to-european-racist-leagues

1481838887795-4d991c394e90d21b560107314ce36105-1.jpg

But you don’t know, right my *****? We need more evidence, right?

I dunno what it’s like over there and if the racists refer to black people as monkeys. If they do then that’ll be new info i’ve learned.
This is not the first time you have made a comment like this, gotten called out, then claimed ignorance.

If that is truly the case, maybe it is time to start hitting up Google before you make such statements.

varnell you sounding like a black republican

self improvement wont get rid of racism

ask ray lewis

See :lol:

This is what I mean. If you don't belong to a thought process that has been engineered for you by a "side"...you get these labels applied to you. A completely independent thought process free of societal influence really is frowned upon these days.

This is extra hilarious when you consider the fact that I've been banned on here SEVERAL times for being "racist".

I use to have an avy of a black man hanging a white dude back in my militant days. On another screen name I had the guy they first suspected of the Dallas police shootings as my avy...But sure....black republican :lol:

First of all, insults aren’t needed. I just said I don’t know what goes on in sweden. Don’t act like what they do is common knowledge that most people know. I never said that bad stuff doesn’t happen in europe. Good job at overreacting.
If it isn’t common knowledge, and you want to take part in a discussion, do some research before you come in with unnecessary out loud thinking. You not knowing how the Sweedish are contributes nothing to the discussion.

And you’re really coming off with your posts as uneducated and uninformed. I mean, that’s kind of your whole point, that you don’t know what you’re talking about.

I said they might’ve not thought about it. Whether it be on purpose or ignorance on their part, it still was posted on other countries’ websites and they didn’t stop it either.

Again... If you think they designed a children's clothing item with a monkey on it to be deliberately racist you are delusional...

I'm Not arguing that the photographer/website designer/marketing isn't racist... But if truly think that this entire thing was designed from the getgo to undermine black people you are don't have a grasp on reality...

Wait so why does this keep happening?

To wrap this up....I am not thinking about "them" anymore. The so-called black man and woman NEED to collectively reframe their ideologies independent of conditional factors and influences by anyone else but ourselves. To go to the extreme...it's time to map out a plan for how to move, how to think, and how to act....as if "they" don't even exist.

Bruh I read some of your posts on here about this kinda stuff before like what the **** is this negro talking about but you making more and more sense to me as time goes on :lol:

Similar to the watermelon/fireman situation, it could be a lack of awareness or it could be someone trying to be slick. At the end of the day, there are bigger issues of the to worry about.

Bruh I read some of your posts on here about this kinda stuff before like what the **** is this negro talking about but you making more and more sense to me as time goes on :lol:

Trust me. I get it. It’s the nature of where we are as a society. It’s all or nothing. A line has been drawn and it’s easy to cast definite labels on people if they express something that doesn’t blindly fall in line with one of two distinct ideologies.

I find it interesting my presence in these threads was met differently when I was at a particularly militant stage in my life and everything was “the black man is god...the white man is a devil”.

Once i reached point of realization and developed the ability to step outside of myself and inner and understand all things...my tone sharpened. The okey doke is very real out here...don’t think you can’t get played out here thinking you belong to the right side of the fence.

4 years ago I woulda been the guy caping for Umar Johnson.

Not a good look for H&M.

But I'd still buy their plain hoodies because they fit me just right.

Back
Top Bottom